Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 407 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 499 reviews
on March 27, 2017
Great devotional! Especially for the sports or team oriented person. As the book takes scriptures and applies them with sports situation. Though not limited to just sports as there are other areas such a family, church and everyday life, this is a great devotional. I look forward to reading it daily.
on April 14, 2017
This is a favorite book of minel A wonderful true story and book A favorite!!!!!! Would love to meet this man. He is a winner. One of the best books I ever read!
on May 6, 2017
This must be a great book. After reading it, my husband has bought multiple copies to give as gifts to people he thinks would enjoy it.
on March 22, 2017
My husband reads this book every morning and is very impressed with his writing.
on June 25, 2017
Bought it for my husband and he really likes it. He is making a list of all the men he wants to buy a copy of this book for. He highly, highly recommends it.
on June 27, 2017
This is an excellent book! I've just finished it an was rereading it! It's a men's devotional that is about personal development and isn't at all cliche. I have a new respect Tony Duny, he's a very honest and good guy.
on March 9, 2017
This is good practical commonsense biblical wisdom. It's for a young man or woman to read. I'm a year or so older than Tony Dungy, have lived the Christian life for many many years, have studied the Bible for decades, have been in seminary and still find this devotional very nice to read.
on July 6, 2016
The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge focuses on seven themes: Core, Family, Friends, Potential, Mission, Influence, and Faith. I think that those things are really important in life. The devotions are geared towards men and thats perfect because i got this for my husband. He enjoys the book.
The devotions are easy to follow and read and there os scripture right on the page. Each devotion ties in with the theme and the scripture. This books is just a nice way to get in touch with faitb and bible at the end of the day. Its a fantastic book. I recommend this to all.
on April 11, 2017
have not read it yet, am sure will be awesome!
on July 27, 2013
In spite of the fact that I am an ordained minister, daily devotions have always been a struggle for me. Tony starts right off telling me not to worry if I miss a day AND don't play "catch up". I need to hear that and it makes me much more comfortable using this tool for daily devotions. His thought is for us to envision that we are part of a great crowd of witnesses ALL on the same page each day. So-o-o, this opens the door for my humanity to break through from time to time and be welcomed back to the "club".

I'm a football fan and Tony Dungy has been a familiar name for a long time. I have, also, heard him speak about his Christian experience and been enriched through his words. I'm now "on target" and I find each day enriched by his commentary.