Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on April 19, 2017
First chapter disappointed me, but it got better as I went along, and got really good toward the end.
on March 13, 2017
By far one of the most profound book I've ever read.
on February 21, 2013
I once heard Joni Erikson say "Embrace the sacred ache. It is your longing for home." That quote resonated within my very soul and it is the topic of this book Yearning by M Craig Barnes. Great subject which reminds us that our yearning is yet another proof of the future we have waiting for us on the other side of death.
on February 17, 2016
This book deeply resonated with Truth and Hope despite my obvious lack. I highly recommend it!
on July 12, 2007
Yearning: Living Between How It Is and How It Ought to Be Yearning is a "must read" for the person who is serious about living for God. One thing that stands out is his question: "Do we love God for who He is or for what He does for us?" Drink from the well of the author's compassionate wisdom. Read and re-read this book.
on April 17, 2013
I have found this book to be Biblical and so truthfully written. It has helped me to understand a lot about life at my late age as a Christian.
on July 28, 2014