Yeelen Waxing Kit Wax Warmer Wax Beads Hot Wax Hair Removal with 4 packs Hard Wax Beans and 20 Wax Applicator Sticks for Men Women Face Eyebrows Legs Brazilian
|Price:||($27.99 / Count) & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$12.01 (30%)|
$4.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Item Form||Hard Wax|
|Skin Type||NO IRRITATION - Hard wax is meant for sensitive skin.|
About this item
- COMES WITH EVERYTHING - The waxing beans are made specifically for facial, arm, bikini, or body hair and effortlessly melt in an easy-to-use hair removal wax warmer. The brazilian wax kit also includes a pre-cleaner spary, while the after-care spray calms your newly waxed skin. Ensuring hair-free results for up to six weeks, this wax machine for hair removal is a great tool to have to achieve smooth skin.
- ADJUSTABLE HEAT SETTINGS - This waxing kit features sturdy composite construction and 75 watts of heating power, delivered via a powerful circular heating element with controllable heat settings for fast, even wax meltdown. Temperature can easily be adjusted from 160 F to 240 F to melt your wax in less than 8 minutes.It is a suitable choice for most types of wax.
- LESS PAINFUL - If you need your skin glowing and feeling soft, then you have to try the Yeelen wax warmer for hair removal. It is a versatile wax warmer that comes with four different flavors of wax beans to remove 98% of hairs in your armpit, eyebrows, bikini area, beard and other parts of the body.It is easy to use and works painlessly without the need for hair removal paper.
- KITS FOR HOME WAXING - There are few beauty treatments more satisfying than a professional wax, yet many of us don't have the bandwidth for regular appointments, whether due to time constraints or financial considerations. Luckily, at-home waxing can be quick and painless, especially when you have the right tools.
- NO IRRITATION - Hard wax is meant for sensitive skin. Our most advanced formula hair removal wax yet extracts hair from the root and thus slower growth.You’re supposed to be able to go over the same spot a couple of times if need be without it ripping up too many layers of skin, unlike soft wax. This way, your skin will be far less irritated, and those with sensitive skin can comfortably use hard wax.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 4 x 5.4 inches; 13.6 Ounces
- Item model number : Seneo-Essential Oil Diffuser Airpro
- UPC : 632423350921
- Manufacturer : Seneo
- ASIN : B01793HTMW
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,430 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Review Content: I I like the product. For a beginner it's easy. I'm still learning to remove the wax from the wax warmer without the mess. The manual was extremely helpful. This kit is really easy to use and has held up so well! It heats the wax up fast and doesn't dry it out.I would give this a go if you are looking for a good wax warmer!! When using the warmer please read the directions first. Don’t be like me and start pressing buttons.
This was my first wax warmer and it worked great. I used two packets of the wax beads already. I did my legs, toes, underarms, upper lip, and even ventured to do my own brows. I was afraid at first, but my confidence returned the first try. There is some slight pain afterward. I used vegetable glycerin to remove the wax you can use advacado oil as well. I'm not a fan of baby oil.
All in all, it very easy to waxing. All you have to do is push either the solid wax or can wax button then wait for it to start beeping when it is ready. Always be sure to test a small spot on your wrist before applying it directly to the skin incase it’s too hot still. Besides professional salon waxes, I have tried wax strips, Now i am deciding to commit to doing it myself. I completely recommend this wax warmer.
First of all I was impressed with the package the box looks so fancy it was package well to protect the product inside. I love how they package the beads in a ziplock and I was surprised how big the warmer.
For a beginner like me it wasn’t hard to do it with their very helpful and informative instructions. I used only half of the one beads for my armpit hair melted it to 200 in less than 10mins. I didn’t expect how quick to do waxing and I’m so happy how it removed all my armpit hair in just one time waxing.
Now I don’t need to pluck my armpit hair which I usually do I’m thankful I found this waxing product it’s a life changer for me.
I highly recommended this product to those who want to remove their hair quickly and save their money from waxing salon. This is the answer ladies.
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.