|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$6.28 - $37.99|
- Made of 68% Cotton, 27% Polyester, 5% Spandex, material is thin, light colors may show through
- Ultra soft and stretchy, comfortable, adapts well to the body
- 5 functional pockets; button and zipper closure are non-functional
- Hand wash in cold water, tumble dry low, do not iron or bleach
- Small fits size 0-4, Medium fits 4-8, Large fits 8-12; (Please see product description for more detail of size measurements)
Customers who bought this item also bought
These Yelete stretchy jeggings are made of an ultra soft and stretchy 68% Cotton, 27% Polyester, 5% Spandex. They have 5 functional pockets. The button and zipper closure are non-functional. Measurements: Small 26" Waist, 32 1/2" Hip, 9" Front Rise, 12" Back Rise; Medium 28 3/4" Waist, 34" Hip, 9 3/4" Front Rise, 13" Back Rise; Large 30 1/2" Waist, 36" Hip, 10 1/2" Front Rise, 14" Back Rise. Inseam on all sizes is approximately 28.5Ó.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01GJZBQ4S
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 3, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
As seen in the picture I posted I have wide hips about 53 inches and I have huge thighs these fits snug at the ankle up to the thighs and butt but do not fit snug enough to display much of my cellulite despite the material being on the thin side. Well for me I find it that they are best worn in warm weather as they do not provide much insulation I do not mind it because Jamaica is always hot.
I'm 5 feet 5 inches tall so the inseam is a little bit on the long side because of I have to pull them up almost to my breast and fold the waist over. I'll be buying a size or two down to get a really snug fit next time.
Update: I did order the dark blue and gray leggings as well. I noticed that they have a stress point just above the right back pocket that creates small holes, at least in 2 if the 3 leggings. However, they are very small and most if my shirts/tops are long enough to cover them. I still love these leggings and haven't had any other issues with them. All three were size small.
I'm 5'6", 120lb. and I went with a small...they fit perfectly.
EVERY color kind of has that 'denim' look to it, not feel, just look. So I'm a little bummed I can't pull off wearing them as work slacks. However, they're great with longer shirts and tunics. :)