Beesworks Yellow Beeswax Pellets 2lb-Pack of (2) 1lb Packages - Cosmetic Grade
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Our natural, and premium filtered yellow beeswax is the highest quality cosmetic grade so you know you are making an effective and safe choice when using it to make your own cosmetics or for a variety of hobby and craft activities!
- Beesworks Beeswax will never go bad! We even offer an 100% Customer Satisfaction Promise.
- Beeswax has amazing antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and healing properties which make it a top choice for melting or chopping it up to create your own lotions, balms, creams, waxes, body butters, deodorants, and salves. Beeswax is also rich in Vitamin A which aids in cell turnover and reducing wrinkles and age spots while moisturizing your skin - without clogging up your pores!
- Our Beesworks Beeswax has a subtle fragrance which also makes it great for crafts, such as candle and soap making, lubricants, furniture or boot polish, granite countertop polish, beard and mustache wax, wax thread, beeswax crayons, envelope seals and more!
- Melting and Softening Details: Beeswax melts at approximately 149 degrees Fahrenheit and softens at approximately 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Beesworks Beeswax is 100% natural beeswax pellets.
A bee consumes an estimated 6–10 lbs (3–4.5 kg) of honey for each pound of the wax it secretes. After honey removal, the comb is melted to produce the beeswax. Our beeswax is hand packaged in 1 pound,sealed bags and ready for you to use. Beeswax has a high melting point range, of 62 to 64 °C (144 to 147 °F). If beeswax is heated above 85 °C (185 °F) discoloration occurs.
Use this wax in creams & lotions for extra body, in balms and body butters for stiffness and rigidity and in soaps and candles for hardness. See recipes below for fun projects with Beesworks Beeswax!
Being a natural product, the scent of beeswax depends upon the season in which the beeswax is harvested and the plants available during the season. The acceptability of the natural aroma of the wax is often a matter of personal preference. Enjoy!
DIY Beeswax Candles
- 1 lb Beeswax
- Glass jars
- Container for melting the wax
- Place the beeswax into your container/can. Place the can inside a stock pot filled half-full with water. Simmer over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally as it melts.
- Prepare your jars and wicks - get the wick to stay in the middle of the jar as you pour in the beeswax and it sets.
- Pour the melted beeswax into the jar, leaving one inch of room at the top. Set the jars aside and allow them to cool and set completely.
- Cut the wick and light.
DIY Lotion Bars
- 1.25 oz Beewax
- 1.25 oz Coconut Oil
- 1.25 oz Shea Butter
- Essential oil of choice
- Weigh out equal amounts of beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter.
- Using a double boiler, or a small saucepan and a large glass measuring bowl, melt beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter until it turns to a liquid.
- Remove from heat and add ten drops of essential oil.
- Pour into molds.
- Allow bars to harden overnight.
Tip: Wipe out measuring bowl while it’s still warm for easier cleaning.
DIY Closet Fresheners
- 5 ounces beeswax pellets
- essential oils of choice
- molds for shape
- Melt beeswax until liquid using double boiler on the stove or microwave
- Add essential oils to your molds while beeswax is melting.
- Pour melted beeswax into molds.
- Let cool.
- Place in breathable bag or old cloth to avoid oil stains.
- Place in drawer or closet.
At Beesworks, we're as busy as bees!
We spend our days searching for natural ingredients that you can use to make all kinds of natural products. We have beeswax in yellow and white, organic and conventional, pellets and blocks. Use the beeswax a dozen different ways. There's also our new, organic Beesworks food wraps!
It all started with a simple idea. We wanted to live our lives naturally, just like you. We eat healthy, organic foods and exercise to stay healthy on the inside. So now we find products or ingredients that will keep us healthy on the outside too. We want to share our good health ideas with you!
Compare with similar items
Beesworks® Beeswax Pellets, Yellow, 1lb-Cosmetic Grade-Triple Filtered Beeswax.
Beesworks Yellow Beeswax Pellets - 2 lb
Sky Organics Organic White Beeswax Pellets 100% Pure USDA Organic Bees Wax Pesticide-Free Triple Filtered, Easy Melt Beeswax Pastilles for DIY Candles Skin Care Lip Balm, 1lb
White Beeswax Pellets 1 lb (16 oz), Pure, Natural, Cosmetic Grade, Top Quality Bees Wax Pastilles, Triple Filtered, Great For DIY Lip Balms, Lotions, Candles By White Naturals
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||—||Natural Planet||Natural Planet||Sky Organics||white naturals|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried to use EOs but maybe I didn't use enough, because the smell of the wax overpowered the EO.
According to a YouTube video I watched, the wax has to be at a certain temperature to take to EOs and maybe that was the issue. This wax melts fast and can burn fast, so you have to keep an eye on it. And it had a smoky, burnt plastic smell. I'm not sure what beeswax should smell like though. I am not a fan of the smell at all, so that alone is why I will not buy this again.
Pearls are nicely proportioned and melt down quickly, faster than other products I've used.
This is my new favorite go-to for beeswax.
Was only annoyed that I received three emails asking me to rank product. Honestly, I'm happy to rank products but it's irritating to be emailed over and over again. I waited until I used it to rate it. Since this doesn't affect how I feel about the actual wax, I kept my rating at 5-stars.