Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on January 31, 2014
Don't buy jewelry from AMAZON! I bought my wife this ring for Christmas as a gift. I didn't know her ring size so I made an educated guess. I had called prior to make sure I could return the ring and exchange it for the correct size. I was told that I could exchange it. The ring itself was as described. My wife loved it, but it was a half size too big. I ended up spending over $50 to return the ring. After waiting over 10 days for a response, I recieved this email ". We wanted to let you know that your return is being shipped back to you. We weren't able to accept this return because there is significant wear and a large noticeable scratch along the sides of the band.

Jewelry that has been resized, damaged, or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return. All of our jewelry merchandise is inspected by our Quality Assurance staff when it's shipped and when it's received at our fulfillment center.

There will be no charge for the return shipment.

Thanks for your understanding. We hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,
Chris L.
Thank you.
Amazon.com

I called immediately because my wife had not worn the ring. I talked with the manager of the jewelry dept and he told me that there was nothing that he could do. I asked if there were pictures taken of the ring and if he could send me pictures. He told me that I once I had the ring that then I could see the scratches for myself and therefor he said that he couldn't send the pictures. I received the ring and upon inspection saw no visible scratches. In fact the ring looked beautiful, just like it did when I first received it. I called back again( i have now spent around 5-6 hours dealing with the return of the ring. I spoke to someone in customer service who was very polite and she said she was going to speak to a supervisor to see if they could authorize the return. Someone was supposed to follow up with me over the next few days, which never happened. They also suggested that I send the ring back to have it re-sized, but upon evaluating the ring and the fact that the ring is brand new, not to mention the representative that told me that these rings can't be re-sized, I have determined that re-sizing is not an option I am willing to take mainly out of principle. I have continued to call to speak with someone that can help me. I have also requested a personal meeting with an Amazon representative. I would be willing to make travel arrangement just to meet with someone face-face to talk about and return my ring. Because everything takes place over the phone, they do not treat you like a person. I would never have been treated this way if I had gone to Jared Jewelry or any other retail jeweler. In fact Wal-Mart will treat you better. Don't buy jewelry from Amazon if there is ever a need to return. They don't value you as a human being or as a customer. I have requested the photos of the "damaged ring." I have also emailed the CEO Jeff Bazos. Maybe someone at Amazon will finally treat me as a human being and as a customer that is valued. Buy Jewelry at your own risk or be sure about the size. You don't want to deal with returning the jewelry.
on May 14, 2014
Purchased for our 30th wedding anniversary, wife liked it, all that matters! I'm no expert on diamonds or dress jewelry, but this more than matched the description and my expectations for what I thought I was going to receive. I ordered the 3 carat design and diamonds were large and well seated into the ring, looks difficult to knock them out of their setting as compared to the designs of anniversary rings that have the diamonds in a raised setting.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.