Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 14k Yellow Gold AA Quality White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Earrings (8-9mm)
Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Our Best Wines Holiday Savings with 1¢ Shipping Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Metal Type: yellow-gold|Size per Pearl: 8-9 mm|Change

Showing 1-10 of 287 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
VINE VOICEon September 23, 2009
These pearl earrings are a good size, nicely round, color matched, and very well-priced. They look quite nice on but I was more than disappointed when a pearl fell off one of the posts just three weeks after I bought them. This isn't a case where they were worn every day or were abused. Fortunately, the pearl fell off into my hand so I can Crazy Glue it back onto the post. If it had happened while I was wearing them, I easily could have only 1/2 a pair.
66 comments| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2011
I am very disappointed with pearl earrings that I received as a gift for my fiancee. The two pearls were completely different sizes! One pearl was about 8.5mm, while the other was about 7.0mm in diameter. This size difference is VERY noticeable, even when being worn! The pearl descriptions of "semi-round" and "medium-luster" is accurate, so I got what I expected in those regards. The gold post is attached very poorly and I am scared the pearls will fall off the without her noticing. If the two pearls were the same size, or even within 0.5mm of each other, I would consider this a good buy, but the large size difference of the two pearls makes my fiancee feel stupid even wearing them in public.
on January 11, 2009
I purchased these for my sister for Christmas and they were absolutely beautiful. They came in a cute blue velvet sack and also included a booklet with proper care information. I am 100% pleased (and so was my sister)!
on July 19, 2010
Perhaps I got unlucky this time, but unfortunately my pair came way too blemished; there were too many imperfections in the pearls themselves, it was not something mild enough that I could hide or ignore. I had to return it. But hey, other reviewers are not complaining; for the price you might want to risk taking a gamble (if you're willing to return it or live with it if it doesn't work out).

One positive thing: the attachment was pretty sturdy, compared to other stud earrings I bought in the past.
on February 1, 2009
These pearl earrings have great luster and are substantial in size. The gold is substantial as well (the earring posts have adequate length and the buterfly backs fit snuggly on the posts). They are a great value for the price!!
on January 19, 2010
One of the pearls was attached to the post normally and the other looked as if it could all off at any moment. I gave it a little push just to make sure it would stay and it did hold... so fingers crossed that it stays attached.
on December 31, 2008
14k Yellow Gold 6.5-7mm Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings

I completely recommend this earring set for children and teenagers. I bought it as a Christmas gift for my niece after hearing that she wanted pearls--but the studs had to be gold because she's allergic to other metals.

I was happy with the quality of the pearls, they seemed well matched, I couldn't detect any visable imperfections, and the luster was okay for the price.

The packaging it comes in is nice enough for gifting, so it wasn't necessary to purchase any special jewelry boxes for presentation's sake.

I recommend this for children and teenagers, because the quality itself is perfect for that age group. If you're looking for a set for your girlfriend or wife I'd look elsewear. Although the quality is fine, they are still on the cheap-looking side.
on August 12, 2009
Well,this was a gift, and I must say a good one, my mom is very allergic with earrings in general, but this earrings are very well made and I suppose anti-allergic, the good thing my mom told me is that some other earring aren't covered at the bottom at the pearl and because of that cause allergic reactions, not this one.!! Great purchase!!

Highly recommended!!
on January 10, 2008
I bought these for my wife and Christmas and she loved them. What else is there to say? Not much, they worked and she is happy.
on February 23, 2011
I ordered these 8-8.5mm stud earrings in the white for $29 and was somewhat pleased other than I also ordered the smaller 6.5-7mm earrings in the same setting & color for $19 at the same time and they are the same size as the 8-8.5mm ones are supposed to be. So, for the price I would stick with the 6.5-7. Both pair are about as round as one can expect from a cultured pearl and have a nice luster. They appear to be set well & secure. Either way, smaller or larger, they are a good buy, but since I saved $10 on the smaller ones compared to the larger ones, I would order the smaller ones since I would be basically get the same size pearls anyway.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.