- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
Yellow Gold-Plated Sterling Silver Garnet Bangle Bracelet, 7.5"
|Price:||$148.05 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- For the woman who wants a little glamour, this gorgeous yellow gold-plated bangle features brilliant diamond and garnet accents, making this piece a stunning show-stopper.
- Gemstones may have been treated to improve their appearance or durability and may require special care.
- The natural properties and composition of mined gemstones define the unique beauty of each piece. The image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color and texture.
- All our diamond suppliers confirm that they comply with the Kimberley Process to ensure that their diamonds are conflict free.
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Faceted ovals of radiant red garnet are intermixed with diamond accents to form a band of brilliance that spans the top of this bangle bracelet. The 7 1/4-inch bracelet is made from sterling silver plated in 18 karat yellow gold. It has a hinged design and fastens securely with a box clasp and double safety bars.
The Amazon Curated Collection
Discover the Amazon Curated Collection of fine and fashion jewelry. The expansive selection of high-quality jewelry featured in the Amazon Curated Collection offers everyday values that range from precious gemstone and diamond pieces to the latest fashion designs.
This hand-selected assortment features an array of diamond, gemstone, and precious metal designs that receive a quality inspection, including from Amazon’s staff graduate gemologist, to ensure they meet Amazon’s high standards. All diamonds featured in the Amazon Curated Collection are certified by our suppliers to be conflict free, and IGI, GIA, or AGS certifications are provided on white diamonds of .75 carats or larger on all stud earrings, rings, and pendant necklaces.
Pieces from the Amazon Curated Collection come packaged in a custom box, making them wonderful gifts. In addition, we offer free one-day shipping within the continental U.S. on items over $500. International shipping options for friends and family overseas are available for an additional fee.
The Amazon Curated Collection offers a specialized customer service team that is available seven days a week to answer any product questions before, during or after the purchase. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, you will receive a full refund and free return shipping within the U.S. if you return your purchase within 30 days.
Find a special gift for a loved one or a beautiful piece that complements your personal style with jewelry from the Amazon Curated Collection.
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 2 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000SMNJTY
- Item model number: 3171479701
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 5, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Meaning and Symbolism
The January birthstone is thought to symbolize deep and enduring friendship, as well as overall happiness. Sometimes called the “Gem of Faith” garnets are considered to impart health and wealth, as well as protection for the wearer. Garnet is also associated with peace, prosperity, insight and awareness.
Origin and History
A word derived from the Latin word “granatum”, meaning pomegranate, garnet is known for the rich, deep red color of its namesake fruit. Garnets have been unearthed in jewelry dating back to 3100 BC. The gemstone is abundant, and is found in many areas of the world, including Scotland, Tanzania, Switzerland, Australia, Brazil and the US.
Fun Facts about Garnet
Ancient Egyptians considered the garnet a symbol of life. Medicine men of old believed that garnets placed in open wounds would stop bleeding, and ancient Indian and Persian warriors used the garnet to ward off illness and provide protection in battle. Garnets are very durable stones that do not scratch easily therefore holding their brilliance for many years.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Gem Type||Diamond, Garnet|
|Minimum total gem weight||11.7 carats|
|Clasp||Box with tongue|
|Total metal weight||19.1 Grams|
|Number of stones||43|
|Stone Weight||9.97 carats|
Yellow Gold Plated Silver
|Metal||Yellow gold plated silver|
|Metal Weight||19.1 Grams|
|Stone Weight||9.95 carats|
|Number of stones||39|
|Stone shape||Oval shape|
|Stone Creation Method||Natural|
|Stone Treatment Method||Not treated|
Top Customer Reviews
a gift since it's too big for me. I like the idea, but the stones were too light in color to be satisfying
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My wife loved this bracelet and I must admit, as I pat myself on the back, that was a darn good choice. Read morePublished on January 9, 2011 by W. Thomas Wood
This bracelet is as beautiful in hand as it looks in the picture. Unfortunately it is not for a petite women. It was too big for my wife so had to return it. Read morePublished on January 4, 2011 by N. Shahi
The piece looks even better in real. I purchased it as a gift for my friends mother. When it came home, i loved it so much that I got one for my mom too :)Published on June 30, 2010 by M. Chakravarthy