Learn how to play guitar. Easy guitar theory, guitar chords, guitar fingerings and guitar practice plans presented in this guitar method book & 2-CD set.
Are you ready to take your guitar playing to the next level? Whether your are new to the guitar or have been playing for years, Yellow Guitar Books, Volume I and 2-CD set will bring a new clarity to your understanding of the guitar. Yellow Guitar Books provide the "What? How? and When?" answers to the most important and fundamental concepts of guitar theory. Armed with this knowledge you will not only play better but will also become a confident, independent - minded guitar player no matter what style or situation you find yourself in.
WITH THIS BOOK YOU'LL BE ABLE TO:
* Understand important, must-know concepts that make all your playing easier and more fun.
* Improve dramatically as you tie the musical concepts with the fingerings.
* Gain experience playing live as you use the Jam-Along CD.
* Advance your fingering technique by following easy-to-use fretboard fingering system.
* Learn to practice effectively with the "Practice Session Plans" included in this book.
* Have fun with the simple, understandable presentation that allows you to really get it!
This book is different. What beginners and experienced guitar players alike really need, is a complete yet simple guitar method that focuses in on a few essential concepts in music. These concepts, when applied to the guitar in a consistent and straightforward method, allow anyone to progress rapidly towards developing their own unique sound on guitar. This is what the Yellow Guitar Books are designed to do!
One problem many guitarists have is how to assimilate all the required fretboard technology and getting it "under the fingers" ready to use as needed. Simplicity is the key! Through goal setting, visualization, applying time frames and isolating small workable pieces, the whole process of learning guitar can be sped up dramatically. Add to this a humanistic bent with some inspirational quotations, your quest for understanding and playing guitar, will accelerate far beyond your expectations!
This is more than a book. Its a complete system for understanding and playing the guitar.
With Yellow Guitar Books Volume I and 2-CD set you get:
* Essential musical concepts, presented in a comprehensive and easy to understand guitar method. These key concepts are the basis for understanding how music works and for playing the guitar.
* A complete fingering system that ties essential musical concepts to the guitar fretboard, in a way that is optimized for the guitar.
* Each of the chapters are written so they can be learned individually, used as a reference or learned sequentially from cover to cover.
* Practice Session Plans that teach guitar players how to use their practice time effectively, promoting rapid progress and enjoyment of the learning process.
* All fingerings and concepts can be heard on the Example CD included with the book.
* You will apply what you learn by "Jamming" with the Jam Along CD included with the book.
* Inspirational quotes which encourage and inspire as you work through the book.
* Constructed with high-quality color printing. This provides greater impact when learning and for remembering fretboard fingerings and concepts.
* Made with spiral binding to lay flat on a table or music stand. Rugged design holds up to heavy use.
A complete yet simple guitar method that allows anyone, from beginners to an experienced players, to progress and develop their own unique sound on guitar. Yellow Guitar Books, Volume I and 2-CD set provide a solid foundation for people who love the guitar.