Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 87 reviews
on November 19, 2015
Just received this very pretty bracelet and I love it! The colors are quite true to the picture, it feels substantial and lays comfortably on my wrist. The clasp slightly awkward to work, but seems secure...and that's a good thing. This is my first piece from Amazon's "Curated Collection" and I wasn't sure what to expect as the price was VERY reasonable. If this is representation, then I will not hesitate to try out more!
on December 8, 2010
I bought this for my wife when Amazon was having a gold box deal. I have to say up front that my track record when buying jewelry for my wife is somewhat mixed, but I liked the color combinations shown and decided to take a chance. Surprise, my wife really liked the bracelet. (The way I can tell when she really likes something is if she wears it more than the obligatory one time. She's worn this bracelet multiple times, so I know she's fond of it.)

Impressions:
- The colors aren't quite as vivid as shown in the picture but still look nice.
- While my wife's wrist is a bit thicker than norm (at least when compared to other bracelets I've bought her), this one fits her just right.
- The stones are a little smaller than I thought they'd be from looking at the picture, but still work well with the bracelet.
- She's commented that the clasp is a little stiff, but I'm thinking that may not necessarily be an entirely bad thing if it helps keep the clasp shut.

Overall ... as I said in my title, since my better half likes the bracelet, I'm happy. I don't know if I would have bought it at the usual Amazon price, but as a gold box deal, it was a good buy. Four stars.
on February 1, 2015
Very pleased with my bracelet. It comes in a very nice black box with a jewelry box inside. The bracelet looks a lot more expensive then it really was. Stones in bracelet are very clear and pretty. Noticed on other reviews that people were having trouble with the clasp but mine opens and closes and the safety clips on the side work easily. Would definetly recommend to anyone, it even came in three days earlier then expected.
on June 17, 2016
Awesome design and looks pretty. Bought it for my wife and she is looking for similar multi-stone sets since quite sometime and she liked this perfectly. I bought this bracelet with other multi-stone pendant and ear rings to make it complete gift set. Links below for reference. Item is worth the price and stones are really shinny.

18k Yellow Gold-Plated Sterling Silver Diamond and Multi-Gemstone Cluster Pendant Necklace (0.01cttw)
18k Yellow Gold-Plated Sterling Silver Multi-Gemstone Journey Dangle Earrings
on December 27, 2011
I bought this bracelet in early November during what appeared to be a one week sale...for $32! I had been looking at this bracelet and knew I would not spend the list amount. It is a beautiful bracelet which looks like the "real thing" - lovely, vibrant colored stones, lovely settings and catch. I told a friend about this great sale..and she and I have been waiting for it to occur once again. When you see it, pounce on it! It really did happen...and it was for such a short time. Great buy, at that price especially.
JG
on June 24, 2013
Nice bracelet, fine piece of jewellery with lovely colours. It matches the earrings & the delicate necklace that I bought to make it a set of 3 pieces.
As I mentioned about the earrings matching any outfit, the bracelet is the same this is due to the wonderful colours of the gemstones.

This is the second bracelet I have bought with the gemstones, it is a lovely piece, delicate & feminine, very pleased & happy with this purchase.
on December 6, 2015
This gem tennis bracelet is elegant, stunning, and well made. The stones - citrine, blue topaz, amethyst, peridot, and garnet - are beautifully matched in color, size, and cut. Each stone is secured with four prongs that are so smooth that they will not snag knits or delicate material. The bracelet is secured by a box clasp with a safety latch on each side if it. This is a great value for the money. If you are considering giving this bracelet as a gift, it comes in a beautiful black box inside another black box with blue lining; no need for wrapping. I highly recommend this bracelet.
on April 18, 2015
This is a very pretty bracelet. The stones are good quality; however, they are a bit smaller than they appeared to be in the picture. It seems to be made well and has a double safety latch, which is a nice feature. As far as the gold finish tarnishing, time well tell. If you love gemstones, I think you will like this bracelet.
on May 5, 2017
I get SO many compliments on this! The stones in it are very close to being the birthstones for my husband, myself and my 3 children. Only one is not quite right. Seems well made and I like the box clasp since I have trouble with lobster clasps as I am left handed and they all seem made for right handed people.
VINE VOICEon July 14, 2015
Now I know the exact size of my wrist. It fits snugly but it is comfortable. I bought this to match a necklace and earrings with the same stones. The stones are bright and colorful. They are just the right size without being gaudy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.