Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 204 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 232 reviews
on December 30, 2014
Lovely!
review image
on August 16, 2017
This is a really nice looking set of earrings. HOWEVER, be sure to find and use some earring backs, like those plastic beads-with-holes that stores provide on their earrings. This pair does NOT come with them, and they slide out very easily. The first day I wore them, one fell out on the table while I was on the phone at lunch. The second day, one fell out somewhere during the day and is simply lost. So, alas, they were lovely earrings that were exactly what I needed and garnered compliments for the, sadly, less than two days that I owned them.
on December 19, 2012
I bought these earrings to give as a gift. They are so lovely that I think I will buy a pair for myself! However, there are two little things that could be improved:

1) If you're planning to give them as a gift, you're probably going to want to get a separate jewelry box to give them in. Instead of being packaged in a traditional jewelry box, they're shipped in a navy velveteen pouch that's placed inside a clear plastic-topped square box laid out with a messy sheet of cotton lining. The whole thing looks and physically feels very cheap. It would be nice if the earrings came in a traditional jewelry box, especially one labelling them as being 18k yellow gold and sterling silver.

2) The fishhooks don't come with backers/stoppers. I know that some women don't wear them with fishhooks, but it would be a nice little improvement. I am going to slide an extra pair of mine onto these earrings before giving them as a gift.
on March 11, 2017
These are small earrings and cute to wear. Got many compliments. Not too heavy and made very sturdy.
on August 5, 2017
Thanks for sending a replacement. They are beautiful. They were a gift and she loved them. Beautiful quality.
on August 22, 2013
I wore these earrings to my wedding in June. They were so beautiful and delicate that someone actually noticed them and commented on them! That was quite a pleasant surprise. I love these earrings.
on August 3, 2017
Very pretty!
on January 11, 2016
I loved these earrings so much and the price. I bought it as a lightening deal. The only thing is that I would like to see them come with a plastic backing. I lost one of the earrings because the earring hook kept coming out of my ear. Miss my earrings.
on October 12, 2015
They're vey nice but too short for my mid length hair, so I decided to give them as a gift, however, they're very pretty.
on April 10, 2013
Keeping the earrings because I'm just too lazy to return things and go through the shipping hassle. The earrings look like a beautifully gold plated in the picture, but they are really dark yellow which makes them look cheap.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.