Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on April 22, 2014
Pretty necklace bought as a gift. Pink sapphires glitter nicely and their color gives a 'cute' factor to the necklace. Diamonds somewhat subtle but nonetheless real and in line with the L3 description. Chain is dainty with a small clasp, not as wispy as I expected though. Overall an attractive piece.
on September 18, 2016
Much smaller and very fragile looking as compared to the photo and given dimensions. Chain and circle latch very thin and small to manipulate.
Came sort of in knots and I was concerned we couldn't unravel it without breaking the chain.
on August 13, 2016
The hearts themselves are very beautiful and shiny but I was disappointed that it's actually much smaller than it looks in the pictures advertised. The chain is so thin with such a tiny clasp I don't know how anyone keeps the chain.
on January 11, 2015
The necklace itself is gorgeous; however, it is much smaller than I thought it was going to be, so I am a little disappointed. Had I known its actual size, I might not have bought it.
on February 25, 2015
Very nice. Stones are minuscule, but still glitter (too small to sparkle, but they glitter). Quality execution.
on October 10, 2014
I love this pendant its sooo pretty. The chain however is terrible. it started off at 18 inches as was actually a little small. IT stretched over the course of a couple of weeks to 34 inches and was way too long. I have never heard of 10K gold stretching like this. It was soo long that I caught it on something the other day and it snapped. I'm very unhappy with the chain and now I have to buy a new one so I can wear my pretty pendant......
on October 29, 2014
Chain is very thin but pendent is good.
on January 31, 2016
Didn't realize it was as small as it is but it is very pretty and was appreciated by the receiver of the gift.
on May 6, 2015
Very beautiful
on February 27, 2016
Love it just what I wanted.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question