Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on November 28, 2011
This item looks better in person than I thought it would. You would have thought I proposed to my girlfriend when I gave this to her, she absolutely loved it. I can't tell how much of the garnet is real, but it all looks great. The description lists the chain size, but I was not sure if it was going to be long enough. My girlfriend did end up purchasing a slightly larger chain so it would sit where she wanted it to. I purchased this almost a year ago, and she still wears it.
on May 31, 2014
I bought this along with earrings to match and the recipient loved them. I found them to be very small, the key is really tiny which in my opinion takes away from the true beauty of this pendant. I would suggest it be made a little bigger so it would stand out more. That said, everything was packaged well and came in good time.
on February 16, 2016
Love it! Just the right size ( a little smaller than a dime) has a nice sparkle and a beautiful color red
on January 13, 2016
I recommend it
on December 9, 2011
This was offered at a very good price for a lovely necklace, I purchased this as a gift and was not disappointed.
on March 11, 2012
When I came across this, I instantly thought it would make a great gift my GF. At the time is was $14; a complete steal! The gold heart is about 1"x1" big and didn't seem very fragile. It shines beautifully on sunlight and my GF says that she gets a lot of compliments when she wears it - which is almost always. I strongly encourage husbands and boyfriends to buy this for their loved ones.
on June 16, 2014
My son ordered this for his girlfriend & she absolutely loved it! It is really an adorable piece of jewelry.
on February 28, 2015
I don't think my Girlfriend was all that impressed with it- but I think its beautiful!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.