Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 18k Yellow Gold-Plated Sterling Silver Sapphire Flower Bracelet, 7.25"
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on September 4, 2009
I just ordered this bracelet as a gift for someone yesterday and it arrived this morning. It's beautiful. I should have ordered one for myself. I can't believe the quality and the DOUBLE CLASP for safety. It's very well made and it's gorgeous. It comes in very nice packaging as well.
on October 23, 2012
The bracelet is pretty, don't get me wrong and the safety latch is amazing, but beware of the description. Before ordering I contacted a customer service rep to ask if all the white flowers were diamonds or only some and which ones. I was told ALL of them were diamonds, just tiny shards. They lied. The white jewels are silver polished nubs and ONE middle white one is a shard of a diamond. You can't really tell unless you are looking.

Also, one of the emeralds had a big scratch that looked like a knife cut.

I was given a 5 percent refund and allowed to keep the item, which is good, but I'm still not sure it was worth the price I paid. It is pretty though, just go into it prepared.

I am giving it only 2 stars because I was lied to by the rep and expected more, so I didn't get what I thought I was ordering. If I went in prepared I would give it a 3, because it still has a scratch on one of the emeralds.

Also the emeralds are cloudy and almost black in color, they look fine, but know that going in.
on May 18, 2013
I ordered this for my Mother three days before Mothers day and had it sent directly to her. She got it the very next day. I was really nervous about sending this to her without seeing the actual bracelet first but I took that risk. I am soooo glad I did. She loves it. She wore it to my Nieces wedding and said that she received compliments from everyone. She says that it is beautiful, the most beautiful bracelet she has. Well worth the price. I may even buy one for myself. :)
on December 1, 2011
I admit it, this was a total impulse buy that I got from Amazon's lightening deal for Black Friday 2011. After it was purchased, I had regrets but I wasn't able to cancel the order so I figured I could just return it when it was delivered. Oh my gosh, I am NOT returning this bracelet! It's so pretty and sparkly, but not overly so! The pictures on this site are accurate, but still, they don't do it justice. I wore it to work today for the first time and had compliments from everyone - men and women alike. It's just big enough to be visible and will accent just about any outfit (dressing or work casual), but is still dainty enough so that you don't feel like you're wearing something loud or too flashy. There is a safety clasp as well as the main clasp, so for once, I didn't fear losing a bracelet as I went about my day. The only con I can think of is that I wore this with a fragile knit sweater - the flowers in the bracelet have rounded edges, rather than sharp ones, however they can still catch on the most delicate fabrics if you're not careful. I'm definitely going to look into buying some of the coordinating jewelry on Amazon.
on December 28, 2014
Christmas gift to my girlfriend. She loves it. The stones on hers are quite dark, like the picture. Well made and beautiful piece of jewelry.
on January 2, 2013
The product is recommended for anyone looking to use it or gift it to one of your family members. Thanks