Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 371 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 411 reviews
on September 15, 2017
Lovely Beatle music and zany animation.
on September 15, 2017
Exactly what I was hoping for. The bluray release looks great - better than the DVD.
on September 13, 2017
My wife wanted to see this again, and I realized that I only had an old VHS tape. A classic - now part of my digital video library.
on September 7, 2017
I like this DVD so much. Nice pics and sound. Highly recommend.
on August 31, 2017
A well executed remake of the original. Don't buy this movie for the storyline because it's pretty poor. What makes this buy a winner is the music. Very nicely remastered.
on August 29, 2017
This DVD, was exactly what I wanted...thank you
on August 28, 2017
I do not own this edition, but I have purchased one for a friend after we marveled at the surround mixes of the Beatles music (and later on my own the George Martin orchestral soundtrack) via the music-only audio track on my copy of the 1999 DVD release.

Sadly, this feature is NOT AVAILABLE on this edition. As of this afternoon, my friend now owns this Blu Ray AND the 1999 DVD. You're welcome, Mike!

If your primary reason for purchasing this movie is because of the Beatles connection, I recommend getting this earlier release to enjoy surround mixes of (mostly) complete Beatles songs uninterrupted by dialogue and sound effects.
on August 25, 2017
You can't go wrong with the Beatles.
on August 19, 2017
Classic and still awesome!!
on August 15, 2017