Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 27, 2012
I was looking for some earrings as a last minute Christmas gift fir myself. I found these & instantly fell in love with them. The only problem I have with them is that on at least 90% of the earrings on Amazon.com, there is NO size/dimension information. It is hard to determine how large or small an item is based solely on a photo.
Still, I ordered these in the hopes I would be pleasantly surprised. They arrived as quickly as everything I order from Amazon.com does. I was a little disappointed in the size as they are quite small! At about 1/3" in overall length, these are more appropriate in size for a young girl or perhaps a very petite woman.
Still, the purple in all 4 stones is a deep, rich color of a quality amethyst. I will keep them for that reason, but I really wish Amazon would add dimensions to their jewelry. I was hoping for earrings about twice the length of these. If I had known how small these were, I would have kept looking.
on March 10, 2006
These earrings have a very clear, summer sky blue stone. The stones are excellent quality. I sell Fine Jewelry, and I'll tell you, these earrings are set like fine diamonds. I examined them. The gold bar is solid, with a slight outward swell(not straight up and down), that allows the drop to be displayed at it's best. The butterfly back is tension set and very secure. There are no openings in the circles that connect the earring components to the gold bar. Every part of the setting is solid and secure. Generally, I like deeper blue topaz, but these stones are ideal for the way they are set. The earrings are classic and elegant. They are light on the ear and comfortable. They're small--3/4 inch drop from the post. They have movement, but not enough to be distracting. Just enough to be noticed--very appropriate for business wear. These are truly classic, quality earrings that can be worn with anything, from jeans to dresswear. The earrings are presented in a midnight blue suede box with an ivory interior encased in a midnight blue gift box. I received these earrings one day after I was notified of shipment. Thanks again Amazon, I know I can get quality jewelry at a GREAT price from you.
68 helpful votes
69 helpful votes
on October 5, 2016
First the package arrived 4 days late, and the msg. on amazon said they would be arriving by 8 pm. And they came 3 days later. I liked the brilliant green color and that was all. The earring backs didn't fit at all, they slipped right off of the posts. The earrings were very tiny, less than an inch long. Very flimsy metal. All around a bad purchase.
on October 22, 2013
My only complaint would be that I had a different sense of the size of these earrings, based on the product photo. I do love them - the stones are a lovely color, seem well cut, and the gold is lovely (I'm not a white gold gal). I especially like the design aspect of having amethyst not only in the drop portion of the earing but the post - looks lovely to have the earrings start with a small bit of amethyst against the ear.
They are delicate and they are pretty. I am extremely happy with them, and with the design. I'd love to find this exact same design with rubies and sapphires.
on September 3, 2012
As usual, I will buy my fun jewels from the Amazon store, and I think the quality they offer is best in comparison to anywhere. These earrings are no exception, they are gorgeous in the sense of color, as accurate as presented in their computer site. I was excited to get these Mexican jewels and they are a jewel, but there is no way that the size shown is the site is what I received.
I expected dangling earrings. They dangle but not beyond your earlobe. The picture for the ad just misrepresents the length. Otherwise, no complaints at all- I love them and will will buy them again in another gem because they are that special: feminine, sparkling and beautiful. They are also held securely- and you can be assured you will not lose one of them.
The earrings come in a beautiful blue box that you can keep the gorgeous earrings once you use them, for next time yu wan to wear them. Undoubtedly, well packaged.
2 helpful votes
on December 10, 2011
These are the perfect gift for my niece who is graduating from college. She loves to wear light blue and these are a lovely color of aqua blue. She is also allergic to most metals, so the fact that these are white gold meets that requirement. She mostly wears just post earrings because she is a really active young lady. I think this dangle is small enough to be a bit dressier without getting in the way. These would be great for a party, work or everyday wear, but I don't know if I would want to sleep in them.

Quality:
-The stone is clear, cut well and sparkles like a crystal, plus the dangle and 3 prong setting lets more light in and shows off the color and sparkle well. Under a magnifying glass I can see some imperfections, but I'm not a jeweler, so I am visually very happy with the overall clarity.
-The construction of how the stones are set and the loops where the movable parts connect are all very solid and look like they should hold up well. The post has a notch wear the clasp backing locks into securely.
-The post and back of the clasp are both stamped with 14K, Mexico and 2 other symbols which I couldn't read (maker's ID?). I like to see this since the packaging doesn't label that it is real topaz & 14K white gold. (I'm going to cut the description from the packing slip and add it to the inside of the box, so my niece knows it's safe for her to wear without having to get a magnifying glass out.)
-The velvet bag and cotton padded box are attractive and are a bonus to the gift giving aspect.
on January 8, 2013
These turned out to be very nice. Mine came just a tiny bit lighter, but close to the color in the picture. The picture is also magnified by about 2x if you are trying to guess the size (they are not as big as they seem in the picture) but they are as described. I gave them to my wife for Christmas, and she has worn them almost everyday since. An unusual dangle that looks great.
on February 4, 2012
Pros: The metal seems to be be true as described as "14K Yellow gold." The pouch that it came with was cute and appropriate for the product. The product was delivered on time as it was promised.

Cons: The gemstone (garnet), though small, lacks the luster as other garnet gemstone would look like.It is also smaller than I expected for the the price it was listed (please see picture with a pen cap adjacent to it). The box that it came with was crushed. So disappointed with the packaging.
review image
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on March 7, 2011
Agradables, muy agradables pendientes, (zarcillos), fueron para un regalo y la persona quedò muy impresionada por el regalo.
Me gane unos puntos!!! Je Je Je.
Saludos, Ali desde Venezuela.
Nice, very nice earrings (earrings) were for a gift and the person was very impressed by the gift.
I win some points! Je Je Je.
Regards, Ali from Venezuela.
on October 26, 2016
Great gift.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.