- Hardcover: 125 pages
- Publisher: Haynes; Revised edition (1947)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0007E44C4
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,448,096 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Yellowstone geysers; Hardcover – 1947
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
The book is liberally illustrated with a black-and-white photo of one of the hundreds of geysers on every other page.
One of the really unique features of this book is a comprehensive list of all the geysers that were active at the time of the book's publishing. This list gives a brief description of each geyser including the average time between eruptions and the length of play it has.
Despite the age of the book, the writing does not have the arcance or stilted writing style that some older books seem to exhibit.