Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 151 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 160 reviews
on January 16, 2014
After a lot of research I finally settled on these Yerba Prima fibers pills. There are many fibers supplements out there, but very few contain insoluble fiber. Being on a low carb diet, many bread and fruit sources of insoluble fiber aren't available to me. I found it exceedingly difficult to find such a supplement in stores and turned to my savior, Amazon. Yerba Prima was my final choice, offering a combination pill containing several types of soluble and insoluble fibers.

Since beginning these pills I have noticed slight cleansing effect, a benefit of the insoluble fiber. I currently take a smaller dosage than recommended (2 pills twice a day), and feel that is enough due to the large amount of greens I eat. I have noticed no ill effects whatsoever.
on May 24, 2016
Product works well. I would recommend drinking a good amount of water after taking. Not right away. But, a little at a time. It's capsules that dissolve in your stomach. When capsules dissolve fiber needs a lot of water.
I would say this product worked better than other products you buy in popular stores. A lot better as a matter of fact. Works better than
powdered products that you would mix in a drink. No mixing problems. There is a good number of doses per bottle. I personally only take 3 capsules rather than the manufacturer's recommended 4. Not to increase doses, but to reduce number of grams per does. I seem to like/prefer taking 5 grams of fiber per dose. You may be different. Capsules can be taken any where. If you take them later in the day they travel well.
on June 7, 2017
These are fantastic. It might be because I've never taken any kind of fiber supplement before, but, not to be indelicate or anything, I had a surprisingly satisfying experience every morning, if you know what I mean. I order these now in bulk (ha ha, get it?) and have them at home and on my desk at work. I started using this when I was on the Atkins (ie, all protein and fat, no carbohydrates) diet and was worried about not getting enough (OK, any) fiber. I swear to god, you could eat like a rabbit 24/7 and still not get the same effects these bad boys give you. Fiber supplements are expensive, I was going for cost, these do not disappoint. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. No more than two capsules at a time and MAKE SURE YOU CAN AND DO SWALLOW THEM WELL. Once the capsule coatings melt they poof out and you don't want that happening in the bottom of your esophagus. Taking them with a hot liquid (oh, say, coffee, in the morning) will make that capsule melt faster and the fiber poof out faster. When I was on Atkins and started these, I took the bottle to my doc to ask her if it was OK and she said it was fine.
on September 7, 2013
My husband has IBS and the doctor suggested taking Fiber supplements. These seem to work great, decent price a great buy all in all.
on February 18, 2016
I have hypothyroidism and suffer from some irregularity and have tried several different types of fiber and these are, by far, the best! I also purchased these for my Mom because she has IBS and it has 98% eliminated her symptoms. I've also used the one with Senna but you wouldn't want to take that one for very long. You can take these every day forever.
on September 15, 2016
Probably a good product but I don't like the idea of taking four pills 3 times a day! That is the recommended dosage on the bottle but they don't bother to tell you that in the description on line
on August 14, 2016
Ok if you give this product a good two weeks I think it eventually gets to shine. When you go to the bathroom then wipe and realize you didn't even need to! It just feels beautiful. I use 5-6 per day to get the additional cleansing benefit.
These Daily Fiber Caps are so easy to swallow compared to their competitors! They work really well, really fast! It does help to drink a glass of water when you take them. They consist of soluble and insoluble fiber. They are a concentrated source of all 5 fiber types, and it is recommended to take 4 capsules a day. I highly recommend them.
on May 16, 2014
I follow a low carb diet and needed a fiber supplement. This is vegan and it does the trick. Have been using it for several years now and it just does what I want it to do.
on October 21, 2015
For the amount of pills you have to take to get a minimal amount of fiber, this product simply doesn't make sense. I would not purchase this product again.