- Paperback: 238 pages
- Publisher: Arrow Publications, LLC (April 19, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1934675431
- ISBN-13: 978-1934675434
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,486,009 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Yes We Can: Obama and Clinton Walk the Talk: How Communication and Performance Win Elections Paperback – April 19, 2012
|New from||Used from|
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
This book is an absolute must in particular for those looking to get a feel for what lies next for Obama. Drawing constant comparisons between two of histories greatest men means there is never a dull moment, regardless of your political inclinations!