Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on October 9, 2014
It's a little sticky when applying... the pump dispenses too much product so half a pump is more than enough. The product tends to pill up if you try to apply a moisturizer after. I recommend you put this product on LAST to avoid that. I like that its natural but the stickness is too much of a nusiance to deal with. I did notice some lightening to my hyper pigmentation, but after awhile I feel like it stop working.
on April 8, 2014
So far so good. Its been only three weeks since I have been using this product. I definitely see a change in my skin tone - my freckles are getting lighter and my overall skin tone is improving. I have used different products from this line before. I will definitely recommend it to new users.
on June 12, 2017
I really don't care for the consistency of this serum. It's not clear or creamy. It's actually tan in color and kind of tacky. I have found that I can only use it at night. It does not work well under makeup even after it has dried. Makeup rolls of your face. I was excited about trying this because I love this product line but find I use it seldom to never. Wish they would change the consistency.
on January 19, 2016
Love it! Really does diminish the look of dark spots. When in doubt, keep using it. Took 1-2 months for my husband to see results. One spot on his face is completely gone!
on May 8, 2017
I have had a major scarring problem this past year and I finally found a product that works but also works quickly! I have only been using it for a few months but it has severely reduced my scars. I love how lightweight it feels on my skin and I love products with a pump.
on January 3, 2015
I've used this over a year ago and it has gotten rid of the dark spots on my face so far.
on June 21, 2016
This product works really well and gets rid of acne scars, but it definitely peels and looks weird under concealer.
on August 24, 2015
nice product and fairly natural to boot
on March 27, 2017
seen no change
on August 14, 2015
The serum used to be more opaque, but is now more creamy as though sunscreen were added to the formula. I don't really mind it but I'm convinced the more opaque original serum worked wayyy better.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.