Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 58 reviews
on October 28, 2013
I have used this product for two weeks now. I do wake to see a slight difference each morning, skin is quite supple...for this price, I am delighted. The scent is fruity( lemony), and can be a little overwhelming upon application. But this fades within 20 minutes or so. I am hoping to see better looking skin the more I use it...will let you know.
on September 24, 2014
To me, this is a very light cream, so I use it during the day. Not too much smell, if any, goes on smooth. Pump only half way though as too much comes out.
on September 6, 2013
I'm happy with this cream. On the verge of 36, I was searching for a anti wrinkle cream for my sensitive, sebborhic dermatitis prone, dry and oil skin. I like this cream a lot. It's thick but absorbs easily and quickly. Along with the serum in this line, helps to leave my face looking dewy and fresh.
on May 21, 2014
I tried the YES product a few months ago, was using Boots from Target (which I also like) but YES is cheaper and I like it better! Good product and my skin under my eyes looks smooth and it's holding back the hands of time.
on May 5, 2014
I like the odour, the sensation on my skin and everything on Yes to products. I also can see the results of using natural things on my skin instead of using the other brands products (full of chemical products inside)
on January 2, 2014
I like it and have been using it for about 2 years. It smells nice and keeps my face soft.
on May 16, 2014
I liked this night cream but it does have a bit of an odd smell. It did absorb well and was very good to my sensative skin.
on February 10, 2014
The only reason I am not giving five stars is the scent is a little strong otherwise it is perfect.
on August 18, 2014
Great product. Makes my skin feel great at night! Hard to get, they don't always have it in stock in Subscribe and Save, but that price is much lower than store.
on October 18, 2015
It's a damn shame they changed the formula. This was the best.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question