- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00N7AE62S
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (339 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #35,895 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Yes4All 2000-lbs Anti Burst Stability Ball with Foot Pump
|Sale:||$15.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$8.51 (35%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Material: Made of durable vinyl / PVC. Clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth.
- Support 2000 lbs. of static weight (strest test results)
- Great for yoga, strength, core balance, & stability exercise
- Choose between 55, 65, or 75 cm. CHECK OUT OUR STORE FOR THE LOWEST $ HOT ITEMS ON AMAZON
- Include new & upgraded 4.5 inch dia Foot Pump.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Yes4All's premium weight yoga and exercise balls are made from a heavy weight vinyl, providing more stability and rigidity for the most technical moves. Fitness Ball exercises are very effective at targeting those core muscles that are essential for stability and good posture but are often overlooked when exercising with fixed position gym equipment. Core exercises strengthen your abdominal muscles, back muscles and the muscles around the pelvis while helping you tone and trim your entire body. Our premium yoga balls enhance poses like back bends, hip openers and restorative poses. Also perfect for stretching, balance and stability, training and toning exercises.
Legal DisclaimerThere're some inherent risks involved in using any product purchased from this listing including but not limited to serious physical injury. Products we sell may be intended for experienced adults over 18 years of age. We will not be held liable under any circumstance for incidental or consequential loss, damage or injury due directly or indirectly to the use of this product including any malfunction from negligence or defect. The seller makes no claims as to the suitability of this product for any specific purpose or use. Buyer understands that the use of the product can cause possible injury or death to themselves or others. The Buyer holds our company, its agents, & affiliates harmless from any liability arising out of or relating to the use or ownership of this product. Buyer fully accepts responsibility & releases the seller for any and all personal injuries, fatal injuries, costs & other damages incurred as a result of the Buyer or anyone else's operation of this item
Seller Warranty Description- 60-day satisfaction warranty - 1-year limited warranty
Top customer reviews
The ball itself seems to be a great value for the price. It seems to be durable enough and can hold a decent amount of weight/pressure. The included pump is nothing to write home about, but it did not break during use like several other reviewers mentioned. As long as you are relatively careful with it (not aggressively and forcefully pushing your foot on it to pump up the ball) I do not think that the included pump is going to break into a dozen of pieces while you use it.
There are two con's that I noticed, which is why I deducted a star:
1. It is nearly impossible to know how much you should pump up the ball. I purchased the 65cm version of the ball so naturally it should have a 65cm diameter, but unless you have a flexible measuring tape on hand, you end up just kind of guessing how big it should be. I ended up using the pump 3 times as the first two times I thought the ball had enough air in it, but upon sitting on it I realized I was way too close to the ground. It would be super helpful if the packaging included a 65cm tape measure to make sure that you pump up the ball enough - but I guess you can just wing it like I did, too.
2. The first time that I pumped up the ball it took slightly longer than it should have, because the pump hose kept falling out of the pump. After looking at the pump a little closer I noticed that there was a way to kind of "loop" the pump around the hose to hold it in place, but this was not included on the packaging or instructions anywhere. To minimize the amount of pumping and work you have to do, I'd advise making sure that both ends of the hose are secure before you begin your work!
Overall, I'm quite satisfied with my purchase of this stability ball, especially at the relatively low price.
Like all exercise balls you have to pump it far more and longer than you think to get it fully filled- it will seem tiny at first.
The reviews had a lot of complaints about the foot pump but i love it! of course it is cheap and can pull out- but it's way better than using a hand pump and I could multi task and slowly fill the ball up. I actually reuse the pump for my kids' beach balls.
Overall i would recommend this ball as a yoga ball or one for an office.