Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Yes4All Adjustable Dumbbells 40, 50, 52.5 , 60, 105 to 200 lbs
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SET OF 2 DUMBBELLS - 40 LBS TOTAL: TWO 14”x 1” handles, FOUR 3-pound plates, FOUR 5-pound plates, FOUR collars
- CAST IRON WEIGHT PLATES FIT 1-INCH STANDARD BAR: Accommodate all standard 1-inch handles. Durable cast iron plates covered with black paint finish preventing rust and corrosion for lifetime use
- 14-INCH DIAMOND KNURLED CHROME HANDLE: Constructed of high-quality, textured chrome handle for secure, firm, and non-slip grip for a secure fit; Plates are made from durable cast iron
- STAR-LOCK COLLARS WITH LOOSE-RESISTANT RUBBER TRIMS: Threaded ends with star-lock collars provide a safe, secure workout & easy weight plate changes
- EASY USE & STORAGE: Take seconds to assemble and take out. Compact, convenient, and easy to use and store. All-for-one dumbbells eliminate the need for multiple dumbbells in your workout space. Suitable for performing basic toning body workouts
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
PREMIUM YES4ALL ADJUSTABLE DUMBBELLS
Yes4All Dumbbells features high performing rust resistant SOLID CAST IRON PLATES, ergonomic textured SOLID CHROME HANDLES and secure SPIN-LOCK STAR COLLARS.
Adjustable Dumbbells are easy to use and do not require much storage space, allowing you to vary your daily workout routines with interchangeable weights. You can start from beginning to the next level easily by simply changing the plates to train a single muscle group at a time or different muscle groups simultaneously to develop your strength & muscle gains in arms, shoulders and back.
WEIGHT PLATE SIZES AND PACKAGE CONTENTS:
Set of 40 LBS, 50 LBS, 60 LBS: Holes on weight plates fit standard bar with diameter of 1". Dumbbell handle has 1-inch-diameter.
Set of 52.5 LBS, 105, 200 LBS: Holes on weight plates fit standard bar with diameter of 1.15". Dumbbell handle has 1.15-inch-diameter.
- 40 LBS SET - TWO Handles, FOUR Collars, FOUR 5-lbs Plates, FOUR 3-lbs Plates
- 50 LBS SET - TWO Handles, FOUR Collars, FOUR 3-lbs Plates, FOUR 7.5-lbs Plates (sometimes, we use 8 lbs instead of 7.5 lbs)
- 52.50 LBS SET – ONE Handle, TWO Collars, EIGHT 5-lbs Plates, TWO 2.5-lbs Plates, TWO 1.25-lb Plates
- 60 LBS SET - TWO Handles, FOUR Collars, FOUR 5-lbs Plates, FOUR 8-lbs Plates
- 105 LBS SET – TWO Handle, FOUR Collars, SIXTEEN 5-lbs Plates, FOUR 2.5-lbs Plates, FOUR 1.25-lb Plates
- 200 LBS SET - TWO Handles, FOUR Collars, FOUR 2.5-lbs Plates, FOUR 5-lbs Plates, SIXTEEN 10-lbs Plates
WARRANTY: 60-Day Return and 5-Year Warranty on weight plates and parts.
Note: For 200 lbs Set:
This item includes 3 packages.
Box 1 and box 2 contain the same parts.
Customers might receive any of the following:
2 x Box 1 + Box 3, or
2 x Box 2 + Box 3, or
Box 1 + Box 2 + Box 3
Item Display Weight: 40.0 Pounds
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThere're some inherent risks involved in using any product purchased from this listing including but not limited to serious physical injury. Products we sell may be intended for experienced adults over 18 years of age. We will not be held liable under any circumstance for incidental or consequential loss, damage or injury due directly or indirectly to the use of this product including any malfunction from negligence or defect. The seller makes no claims as to the suitability of this product for any specific purpose or use. Buyer understands that the use of the product can cause possible injury or death to themselves or others. The Buyer holds our company, its agents, & affiliates harmless from any liability arising out of or relating to the use or ownership of this product. Buyer fully accepts responsibility & releases the seller for any and all personal injuries, fatal injuries, costs & other damages incurred as a result of the Buyer or anyone else's operation of this item
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Our rating scale
Noticeable flaws: The grip handle needs a little more work to better control the weights.
Suggestions: Being able to buy the weights individually to add more resistance.
Our answers to the frequently asked questions:
Do the weights on the ends wobble when lifting?
You need to adjust them on the side to tighten them so they don't wobble.
So do they all come in a pair?
Yes, they should all come in a pair of two.
If i buy the 40 lb set, can i put all 40 lbs on one handle? Or does it only fit 20 per handle?
Yes. You can put them all in one handle. Be careful not to strengthen one hand only!
Overall, a nice adjustable dumbbell set for anyone starting to do a little exercise at home. Great for beginners and easily adjustable to fit the different strength exercises.
Like our review? Hit the "Yes" button below for it being useful. Leave us a comment if you have any questions or send us an email. Thanks for reading!
The composition is good. It does not feel flimsy or cheap. The bars are sturdy, so the weights don't feel as though they will bend or break.
The grip doesn't hurt my hands; I've never had to wear gloves or any hand protection.
The weight, depending on how you adjust it, is enough for me to do arm workouts, and also do lower body ones as well. I am 5'2 and 120 pounds.
Adjusting the weight is easy too, you don't have to be a rocket scientist.
If you are someone who is looking to put on serious muscle, you will probably need to find a heavier weight.
If you are doing a circuit and need different weights, you will have to go back and forth adjusting the weight. This can be annoying and slow you down.
If you are doing an exercise where the weight must be held vertically, you may have the actual weights slip a bit down and loosen the tightener.
I've been weight training for 10 years and needed heavier weights (80lbs per dumbbell), which get crazy expensive for non adjustable dumbells. $200 w/ shipping is an absolute steal! I couldn't be happier. Yes there are pits in the castings; yes they have knurled handles for grip, yes there may be scratched paint from shipping, but they are weights meant to be dropped and thrown around while making your body stronger, not placed on a shelf to look at.