Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Yes4All Adjustable Dumbbells 40, 50, 52.5 , 60, 105 to 200 lbs
|Price:||$35.66 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 40 pound set includes two handles, four 3-pound plates, four 5-pound plates, and 4 collars
- Collars are threaded for a secure fit to handles
- Total weight of the set 40 lbs. including the handles: you can set 20 lbs. per side
- Ship daily via USPS with delivery confirmation number
- Holes on weight plates fit standard bar
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
PREMIUM YES4ALL ADJUSTABLE DUMBBELLS
Yes4All Dumbbells features high performing rust resistant SOLID CAST IRON PLATES, ergonomic textured SOLID CHROME HANDLES and secure SPIN-LOCK STAR COLLARS.
Adjustable Dumbbells are easy to use and do not require much storage space, allowing you to vary your daily workout routines with interchangeable weights. You can start from beginning to the next level easily by simply changing the plates to train a single muscle group at a time or different muscle groups simultaneously to develop your strength & muscle gains in arms, shoulders and back.
WEIGHT PLATE SIZES AND PACKAGE CONTENTS:
Set of 40 LBS, 50 LBS, 60 LBS: Holes on weight plates fit standard bar with diameter of 1". Dumbbell handle has 1-inch-diameter.
Set of 52.5 LBS, 105, 200 LBS: Holes on weight plates fit standard bar with diameter of 1.15". Dumbbell handle has 1.15-inch-diameter.
- 40 LBS SET - TWO Handles, FOUR Collars, FOUR 5-lbs Plates, FOUR 3-lbs Plates
- 50 LBS SET - TWO Handles, FOUR Collars, FOUR 3-lbs Plates, FOUR 7.5-lbs Plates (sometimes, we use 8 lbs instead of 7.5 lbs)
- 52.50 LBS SET – ONE Handle, TWO Collars, EIGHT 5-lbs Plates, TWO 2.5-lbs Plates, TWO 1.25-lb Plates
- 60 LBS SET - TWO Handles, FOUR Collars, FOUR 5-lbs Plates, FOUR 8-lbs Plates
- 105 LBS SET – TWO Handle, FOUR Collars, SIXTEEN 5-lbs Plates, FOUR 2.5-lbs Plates, FOUR 1.25-lb Plates
- 200 LBS SET - TWO Handles, FOUR Collars, FOUR 2.5-lbs Plates, FOUR 5-lbs Plates, SIXTEEN 10-lbs Plates
WARRANTY: 60-Day Return and 5-Year Warranty on weight plates and parts.
Top Customer Reviews
btw one thing to be careful of is that the dumbbell handles are part of the total weight. The plates themselves add up to 47.5 lbs each dumbbell. Once you add the handles that's when they are 52 lbs
Few points to note:
1. You have to rack and re-rack the weights between every set. This can be time consuming because unlike a barbell, you'll be doing on 4 sides (2 for each dumbbell). It takes roughly a minute or two to have the dumbbells ready for the next set. If you have a rest interval of 30 to 45 seconds then this can be challenging.
2. The dumbbells are quite long. During dumbbell press, you cannot bring them towards the center of you body. Workaround is to work 1 dumbbell at a time.
3. Dangerous. Unless you're experienced in handling weights, you shouldn't resort to these dumbbells.
4. You cannot put these dumbbells on your thighs. So, you need to lift the weight from the ground and start your workout.
Final thoughts: Be careful while using these dumbbells.