Yes4All Balance Foam Pads – Choice: Large, XL and Multi Color
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH-QUALITY CLOSED CELL FOAM: Constructed of super soft and durable EVA foam to add more durability & safety
- 15.5” LENGTH x 13.5” WIDTH x 2” HEIGHT TEXTURED NON-SLIP SURFACE: Textured sweat proof surface provides additional grip, prevents slipping or sliding even in sweaty workouts
- VERSATILE BALANCE PAD: Perfect for all ages and fitness levels. Can be used to increase the difficulty of common exercises like, lunges, push-ups, squats, sit-ups, and yoga poses
- THERAPEUTIC BENEFITS: Specially designed to increase balance and used in rehab, physical therapy, physio. Perfect for seniors who need something gentle on their joints
- 5-YEAR WARR: Our high-quality product comes with 5-year warr and 60-day return to give you the best satisfactory for every purchase
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
PERFECT TOOL FOR BALANCE TRAINING
Yes4All Balance Pad is an excellent stability trainer for all fitness levels, especially designed to also cater for seniors who want to improve balance, coordination, strength, core muscles, motor-skill training, overall stability and help prevent injuries. It is a practical companion exercise pad to increase the difficulty of common exercises like lunges, push-ups, squats, sit-ups, and yoga poses.
REVOLUTIONARY BALANCE PAD
The destabilizing properties of the closed cell EVA Foam make Yes4All Balance Pad excellent tool to improve motor skills and balance. The Pad comes with tear-resistant feature to provide comfort and superb cushioning. The Balance Pad features with a textured, non-slip surface which prevents slipping and sliding during your practice.
CONVENIENCE ON YOUR WAY
Yes4All provides 2 different size options for you to choose the best one for your workout. Large size (15.5” L x 13.5” W x 2” H) is lightweight and portable, easily to stash into your gym bag for a free practice at anywhere and anytime. X-Large size (19” L x 15” W x 2.25” H) is ideal to use at home or Gym, great to support for your training program with its bigger surface.
BEST SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Yes4All is confident in our high-quality products, which is why we offer 5-year warranty and 60-day free return on the product, so you can feel confident in your purchase.
- Available in two sizes: 15.5” L x 13.5” W x 2” H and 19” L x 15” W x 2.25” H
- Color: Blue, Black, Purple
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (X-Large size), 0.8 lbs (Large size)
- Material: high quality closed cell foam sweat proof EVA material
- Tear-resistant foam for long-time use
- Great for balance, mobility, standing stability, and motor-skill training
- Improve joint stability through moderate instability
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
In comparison this pad by itself is much thicker, much more comfortable on my feet, and makes me move more. I can stand longer and I am more active while standing. I am very happy with it. Note I weigh 265 pounds which definitely affects how well padded mats work for me. Even standing on one foot, this pad only compresses by maybe a third of its height, providing a nice supportive surface for my foot. It gives enough at the ball and heel to provide arch support to my feet. Removing the bath mat also improves the aesthetics of my solution.
The pad is very light and I just kick it under my desk when I switch to sitting, and pull it out with my foot when I stand - an improvement over the Standee mat which required two hands to place or remove.
I have no balance issues and have no trouble standing still on this; it's just a foam pad.
I wish I'd bought the X-Large size instead of the Large; it isn't quite as wide as I'd like for using my two-monitor setup.
I have recommended this to my coworkers who have standing desks.
This is an excellent item and the price is definitely reasonable. After using for 15 minutes and going back to a hard surface, you will realize that you want to go back on the balance pad as soon as possible. Finally, I can stand and work with no problem.
Each morning I get up and stand on one foot for about 20-30 seconds and then the other foot same thing. I was told to allow my body to wiggle at the ankle as it is strengthening it to correct any weakness in the future.
The material is grippy for your feet and is very squishy to the touch. This allows your body to have to stabilize as you stand there and is perfect for its intended use. Product is also super easy to clean (I use clorox wipes) and has not seemed to degrade from normal usage (in a home) at all.
Very pleased with product!
This foam pad is great quality, even with the competitive price tag. It's super firm and springs back into shape the minute I step off of it - so no lasting impressions. Ultimately, it's a small foam pad, there's no advanced technology here, so I'm not sure why other brands are so much more expensive. If you have any questions, I'll do my best to help. If you found this review helpful, consider clicking yes below.
*I have noticed that several reviews I have written on items purchased through Amazon have had the "Verified Purchase" removed incorrectly and as a result are no longer visible, which is likely happening to other people as well. When you read reviews, be sure to sort by 'All reviews' since there is obviously a bug in the system and many helpful and detailed reviews are now hidden.