- Shipping Weight: 9.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B077464ZXQ
- Item model number: G2SZ
- Average Customer Review: 750 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,142 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Yes4All Doorway Pull Up Bar with Multiple Foam Grips – Multi models fit doorway 24-32 inch, 28- 33 inch & 33-37 inch
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NEW VERSION - ONE PIECE SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION: A single piece of solid steel to ensure max strength and offer more stability & security compared with other flimsy chin up bars on the market. Support up to 250 lbs for ultimate safety
- 5 THICK PADDED GRIP POSITIONS: Come with 5 grip positions with soft foam to provide comfort and prevent slipping
- ENHANCE UPPER BODY STRENGTH: Perfect for working out your backs, shoulder, chest, arms, triceps, biceps, lats, and the front of your abs
- FIT DOORWAYS FROM 28 INCH TO 33 INCH: Great to attach to any doorways from 28 to 33 inch with door thickness range from 4.75" - 6.25" including door trim
- 1 YEAR WARR – 60 DAY RETURN: Our chin up bar stands up to 1 YEAR warr or if you think it’s not for you, contact us and receive all your money back within 60 days of purchase
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Affordable At-Home Tool for Comfort & Convenience
- Easy to use and simple to install.
- Versatile to perform a variety of exercises.
- Enable to increase the workout intensity & level up.
- Essential to target different muscles and training goals.
- Effective to develop strength, build up the latissimus, biceps & triceps.
- Increase forearms, wrists, grip strength, lats, shoulders and core.
- Ideal for chin-ups, triceps dips, pull-ups, push-ups & sit-ups.
1.6 mm Heavy Gauge Construction
Constructed of heavy-gauge steel (1.6 mm thick), Yes4All Chin Up Bar is a solid, study design that will last.
Multiple Foam Grip Positions
Multiple handgrip positions help vary your grips (wide-neutral-close) & use for sets of chin-ups, pull-ups, or floor exercises. Cushioned foam pads ensure a secure, comfortable grip - prevent sliding or interruption.
You can get a full workout for your body with Yes4All Pull-up and exercise bar. You can install in doorframe or adhere it to the floor for wide ranges of workouts from pull-ups, chin-ups to dips, push-ups, crunches, sit-ups and many more.
Protect Your Doorframes - Easy To Install
Our doorframe guards are engineered to protect your doorframe by using a flat design. The chin-up bar is easy to install and does not require any drilling in your doorframe.
Multiple versions for different training purposes
Now available in numerous versions and sizes to fit any doorways and demands.
CXP Chin up Bar: Fit doorways 28- 33” (support 250 lbs).
XSP Chin up Bar: Fit doorways 33-37” (support 300 lbs).
SXP Chin up Bar (2 versions): Fit doorways from 24-32” (support 300 lbs).
Choose the one suits you best you and start training now!
CXP Chin up Bar
XSP Chin up Bar
SXP Chin up Bar
NO DRILLING ON THE WALL REQUIRED UNLESS. THE J-BRACKET IS OPTIONAL (applies to all bars) and ONLY NEED TO INSTALL IF YOU LEAVE THE BAR PERMANENTLY ON THE DOORWAY AFTER YOUR EXERCISE!!!
Color: Black CXP Bar 28 - 33" New 1-piece Bar
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThere're some inherent risks involved in using any product purchased from this listing including but not limited to serious physical injury. Products we sell may be intended for experienced adults over 18 years of age. We will not be held liable under any circumstance for incidental or consequential loss, damage or injury due directly or indirectly to the use of this product including any malfunction from negligence or defect. The seller makes no claims as to the suitability of this product for any specific purpose or use. Buyer understands that the use of the product can cause possible injury or death to themselves or others. The Buyer holds our company, its agents, & affiliates harmless from any liability arising out of or relating to the use or ownership of this product. Buyer fully accepts responsibility & releases the seller for any and all personal injuries, fatal injuries, costs & other damages incurred as a result of the Buyer or anyone else's operation of this item.
Showing 1-8 of 750 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My other complaint with this item is that it comes with a pair of brackets to screw into the wall above the door trim on the opposite facing side for the top bar to hold in to. I specifically chose this item because it was supposed to be a screw-less installation, but the inclusion of these brackets, screws and drywall anchors tells me that the manufacturer isn't confident enough in their design to be used without some kind of wall anchor.
Returned without even attempting to use it. Dangerous and cheap.
Cons: It did scratch the latex paint out of my door frame if not i would have given it 5 stars
I highly recommend drilling the two metal brackets into the wall above your door frame. I don't know if it's insecure without the brackets, but you FEEL so much safer about it knowing that there's something else holding the bar to the frame. I've watched enough youtube videos of people falling flat on their back to appreciate the confidence boost of the little metal plates.
Also, I put a sock on each end of the bar where it makes contact with your door frame. After two days of not having a sock present, it started to chip away the paint on the frame. Post sock--looking good.
What stops this from getting 5/5 stars is that the bar bends slightly when I'm using the wide grips. I'm 175 pounds and the bar is rated for much heavier than that. It doesn't feel unsafe, I'd just be a lot more skeptical if I was 225 lbs. The flex to the bar also makes it rub up and down on the door frame. As previously mentioned, I'm using socks to try to combat the friction, but it has still left some damage..
Cons: The screws do have to be retightened every so often, so don't lose the included wrench!