- Shipping Weight: 16 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IGYU6VU
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (261 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #70,846 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Yes4All Olympic Exercise Fitness Crossfit Gymnastic Rings with Flexible Buckles - Top Rated Quality, Designed to Withstand up to 2000 lbs - Special Promotion
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The BEST GYM RING ON THE MARKET: PC (Polycarbonate plastic) material is stronger and more durable than any kinds of material from wooden, cheap plastic to ABS plastic support up to 2000 lbs. Shipping weight is approx. 4 lbs.
- "SLIPPERY STRAP ISSUE": The strap must inserted through the bottom opening of the buckle & it will not slip. "Slippery" comments because buyer didn't thread it correctly
- EXTERNAL DIAMETER: 9.05 inches; INTERNAL DIAMETER: 6.85 inches, GRIP DIAMETER: 1.1 inch
- HEAVY-DUTY DURABLE NYLON WEBBING STRAPS (W x L): 0.98 inch X 175 inches
- FULL PACKAGE: Includes 2 Gymnastic Rings with 15 foot straps and quick adjusting cam buckles
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
How Yes4All PC Gym Ring can benefit your health?
-Gym Ring workouts build muscle, core strength, stability and coordination as well as tone up upper body.
-Help engage all your core muscles to maintain the balance.
- Train your muscles up by exercises as push-up, iron cross, dips, pull-ups, and many more great movements. All your upper muscles, tendons and joints will get stronger and more flexible.
-Get Perfect Physiques of Elite Gymnasts of your dreams much easier.
THE MOST OUTSTANDING HIGH QUALITY GYM RING WITH AFFORDABLE PRICE
Yes4All Gym Rings are made of PC POLYCARBONATE PLASTIC material which is stronger and more durable than any kinds of material from wooden, cheap plastic to ABS plastic. Since their max weight capacity is up to 2000 pounds, PC Gym Rings are currently the best ones on the market. Choose them and you will be never disappointed with your smart choice.
The surface of the rings are textured to provide a firm grip without using chalk.
Advanced design keeps the rings stable, allows for quick mounting, easy adjustment and light weight.
Each set of two gym rings comes with heavy duty nylon straps and metal buckle system.
Small, lightweight, and portable Gymnastic enables you to practice anywhere anytime on the way.
Don’t misunderstand that Gymnastic Rings are only used for athletes! Our Gym ring is easy to use, progression safe and effective in toning up your upper muscles. Suitable for beginners and experienced bodybuilders.
Easy to set up and take down in seconds.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I'll keep my RF rings and use them in a simultaneous dual configuration since they came with RF's "Competition Ring Straps" which have multiple fixed hanging positions, so that I'll have the rings both high and low in order to do supersets of ring pullups and ring pushups. Unfortunately I've yet to find anyone else selling an equally much cheaper version of the CRS... :(
While cheap, this product (as long as you thread it correctly) works great, and i have no qualms with it what-so-ever!
Able to do chest exercises, dips, pullups, and many other exercises, I put these in my gym bag and use them frequently.
A must-have for those crossfit-inclined, or those that want a great workout!
The rings and webbing/straps seem to be sturdy enough, but a system is only as strong as the weakest piece.
After taking an up close look the quality of the strap buckles looked weak.
I am only giving them four stars because it does take a certain effort to insert the straps the right way (as in it took a few minutes on each ring, at least for me). I will leave them hanging permanently from my chin-up bar, because putting them up and taking them down every time will be a time waste. Not a big deal in my private garage gym, but still.