Yes4All Olympic Exercise Fitness Crossfit Gymnastic Rings with Flexible Buckles - Top Rated Quality, Designed to Withstand up to 2000 lbs - Special Promotion
|Price:||$21.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1.1-INCH DIAMETER PLASTIC RING & 180-INCH NYLON STRAP WITH ADJUSTABLE BUCKLE: Made of PC (Polycarbonate plastic), thick and solid to provide excellent, non- slip grip even with sweaty hands. Extra-long Strap with durable Buckle for safe workout
- UNLIMITED FULL BODY WORKOUTS: Designed to Withstand up to 2000 lbs. Great tool to perform countless exercises like pull ups, push-ups, dips, rows, muscle ups, aerial yoga, and more
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Weighs only 3.4 lbs, suitable to stash into your suitcase for travelling. Come with full instruction for you to hang from beams, trees, and hundreds of other places
- INSTALL THE STRAP PROPERLY: Put the strap underneath the buckle and slide it in the same direction the arrow on the buckle is pointing to. Please follow visual instruction for proper & safe installation to ensure security and prevent slipping
- 5-YEAR WARR AND 60-DAY SATISFACTION WARR: Our Gym Rings stand up to 5 YEAR warr or if you think it’s not for you, contact us and receive all your money back within 60 days of purchase
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
GET PERFECT MUSCULAR BODY WITH YES4ALL GYM RINGS
Don't think Gymnastic Rings are only used for athletes! Our Gym Ring is easy use and suitable for beginners to experienced bodybuilders.
- Tone up upper body
- Build incredible muscle size, core strength, stability and coordination
- Engage all your core muscles to maintain the balance
Yes4All Gym Ring is made of PC (polycarbonate plastic) which is stronger & more durable than any kinds of cheap plastic to ABS plastic. Since their max weight capacity is up to 2000 lbs, PC Gym Rings are currently the best ones on the market. These Gym Rings come with 180” long straps & metal buckles for quick mounting & easy adjustment. Small, lightweight & portable Gymnastic Rings enable you to practice anywhere, anytime on the way.
AT A GLANCE
- Heavy duty solid Plastic Rings with Nylon Strap & Adjustable Buckle
- Outer Diameter: 9.05”
- Inner Diameter: 6.85”
- Ring thickness: 1.1"
- Strap length: 180”
- Weight Capacity: 2000 lbs
- Workout Movements: Muscle-ups, Pull-ups, Dips, Pushups, Body Row, Gymnastic Training, and many more
- 2x Plastic Gymnastic Rings
- 2x High-strength Nylon Webbing Straps & Buckles
- 1x Manual Instruction
Yes4All is confident in our high-quality products, which is why we offer 5-year Warranty & 60-day return on the product, so you can feel confident in your purchase.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
If inserted correctly, and it's a little difficult to route the straps through in the correct direction, the buckle cannot break as some have said in other reviews. It is under no stress if the strap is inserted correctly. Some people are obviously finding the easiest way to run the strap through the buckle, which is the incorrect way, and will not hold and will put undue stress on the buckle.
The correct direction is not only shown on the Amazon listing pictures, but is imprinted on the side of the buckle itself. Pay attention...
We did check on how to buckle it and we did buckle it correctly it works with no problems and some of the adults have used it to
1. Some have said the buckle has broken I seen the pictures and some of the other reviews.
2. So far the buckle seems strong. We haven't had any issues with the buckle yet heaviest person to try it was 200+ pounds nothing over 250 we have tried
3. We are concerned about the buckle and so far it doesn't seem to be an issue if anything changes we will update.
So far the kids really like it
I got them last week and put them up on Thanksgiving. I was actually late for my family’s dinner because of doing so, missing the pre-dinner prayer. I tried them out yesterday during my workout. It took a good bit of fiddling to get them adjusted, and I still did not get them quite right. Watching the video afterwards, I didn’t have them high enough and thus wasn’t going deep enough. I want them set so that my toes just tap the floor at the bottom; that way I am sure I am hitting the same depth each rep. That is how I set up my dip bars.
In any case, to be sure I didn’t get hurt, I warmed up with a couple of sets of dip on dip bars, then tried the rings. My memory was right—they were tough! I only got three reps and was shaking all over the place. I feared I wasn’t ready to use them. But then on my second set, I did five reps and wasn’t shaking quite as much. But then on my third set I was getting the hang of it and did eight reps with little shaking. I repeated that for a final set. My chest, shoulders, and arms were really pumped afterwards, and later I had significant DOMS throughout my upper body, so I think they will be a great exercise, especially once I adjust them to get a little more depth.
On a minor note, the rings I got were supposed to be red, but the picture on Amazon looked orange. I even posted a message and asked what the color was, and a representative from the company responded and assured me they were red. But when I got them, they look orange to me.
It took a few weeks, but I finally got the hand of doing dips with these rings and updated the video. After over three months, they are still in fine shape. I’ve had no problem with the buckle breaking as some have reported.
I'll keep my RF rings and use them in a simultaneous dual configuration since they came with RF's "Competition Ring Straps" which have multiple fixed hanging positions, so that I'll have the rings both high and low in order to do supersets of ring pullups and ring pushups. Unfortunately I've yet to find anyone else selling an equally much cheaper version of the CRS... :(
I am only giving them four stars because it does take a certain effort to insert the straps the right way (as in it took a few minutes on each ring, at least for me). I will leave them hanging permanently from my chin-up bar, because putting them up and taking them down every time will be a time waste. Not a big deal in my private garage gym, but still.