Yes4All Solid Cast Iron Kettlebell for Full Body Workout Weight Loss and Strength Training
|Price:||$11.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH-QUALITY SOLID CAST IRON KETTLEBELL: Built to last - constructed of solid cast iron with no welds, weak spots, or seams. Great for training indoor & outdoor
- BLACK PAINT FINISH: Painted to prevent corrosion and increase durability & give you better grip strength with no slipping in your hand like a glossy finish
- WIDE TEXTURED HANDLE: Slightly textured handle to provide a comfortable & secure grip for high reps, makes chalk unnecessary for both men & women
- FLAT BOTTOM FOR STABILITY: Enable upright storage, ideal for renegade rows, handstands, mounted pistol squats & other exercises requiring a kettlebell with a flat bottom
- MOST VERSATILE & FUNCTIONAL FITNESS EQUIPMENT: Used for swings, deadlifts, squats, lifting, get-ups & snatches to workout & increase strength of many muscle groups & body parts including biceps, shoulders, legs, & more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Recommended Kettlebell Size
Beginner: Male: 20-30 lb. Female 5-15 lb
Intermediate: Male: 30-40 lb. Female: 15-25 lb
Advanced: Male: 40-55lb and up. Female: 25-35 lb and up
Tips: Choose a lighter kettlebells if your goal is fat loss, more reps and light weights do wonders to your body. Pick up a heavier kettlebell if your goal is strength and hypertrophy.
- Note: Check more more available options in our store: Vinyl Kettlebells for your preferences.
Yes4ALL Solid Cast Iron Kettlebells for Full Body Workout
Yes4All cast iron kettlebell features black paint and a custom fit design for extra protection. It is built with smooth, solid steel handle for perfect grip. For indoor or outdoor use.
Product benefits: Kettlebells are effective for total body cardio workout, fat burninng, and muscle toning and active recovery. They work great to build up and increase your strength, stability and power. Daily training with kettlebells can help improve movement, agility and speed too. You name it. There are many health benefits you can get from exercising with these little ketlebells.
Get your healthy and toned body in record time!
- One solid steel construction for long-lasting durability.
- Black powder coating ensures no rust or chipping.
- Wide authentic smooth kettlebell handles for easy and comfortable grip.
- Available in 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60 lbs weights.
Quality Construction for Better Performance
One solid cast iron construction has no weld seam, weak or faulty spots.
Covered by durable powder coating that won’t chip away and ensure a better grip in sweaty workouts.
Just-Right Smooth handle- Flat bottom
The handle is smooth yet still feels textured to provide a comfortable and firm grip.
Machined flat bottom makes it easy to do renegade rows and other exercises requiring a kettlebell with a flat bottom.
Available in 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60 lbs. You can choose the weights that best suit your workout routine and fitness levels.
SUPERIOR QUALITY FOR LIFETIME TRAINING
- High-quality Solid Cast Iron Kettlebell: Built to last without wear and tear - constructed of solid cast iron with no welds, weak spots, or seams. Great for training indoor & outdoor, whether at home or in the gym
- Large Round Handle: Yes4All Solid Cast Iron Kettlebell features textured, solid handle for a non-slip, safe and comfortable grip with one or both hands, and easy for both men and women to use so you can push yourself to the limit
- Flat Bottom: Our kettlebells feature flat bottoms making it easy to store and expand your exercises that a regular kettlebell does not offer
- Black Paint Finish : Our paint coating is durable and doesn't chip away like those other products with the shiny enamel finish! Black paint coating gives you better grip and won't slip in your hand like a glossy finish
- Available in different weights: 5 LBS, 10 LBS, 15 LBS, 20 LBS, 25 LBS, 30 LBS, 35 LBS, 40 LBS, 45 LBS, 50 LBS, 55 LBS, 60 LBS, 65 LBS, 70 LBS, 75 LBS, 80 LBS
HAVE A LIFETIME OF HEALTH BENEFITS WITH YOUR KETTLEBELLS
- Improve strength, stamina and coordination
- Increase lung and heart capacity
- Prevent cardiovascular diseases, heart attack or strokes
- Total body cardio workout, burn fat and effective toning
- Works great for your stabilizing muscles - for active recovery
- Improve movement, agility and speed
USE FOR FITNESS IMPROVEMENTS AND CHALLENGES
- Turkish Get Up
- Single Dead Lift
- Two Handed Kettlebell Swing
- Kettlebell Squat and Lunges
Top customer reviews
Now how does it hold up? Well on top of the standard kettlebell exercises I also enjoy doing Kettlebell juggling where I constantly weave it through my legs, behind my back, and up into the air. Yes, I have dropped it,(quite a bit in fact) and No, I have NOT dropped it on my feet as even if you lose control you still have plenty of time to get out of the way. With my juggling, I'm about harder on this than most other people and so far it has held up flawlessly. I've seen this land on multiple surfaces from, mats over concrete, grass, dirt, in mud, on sand, and on gravel and so far it's only got some dirt on it, and a few flecks of paint worn off. It will have no problem holding up to the standard exercises.
I will also add pictures in the future.
So, the handle on this has some rough edges, which for me personally, I had to be careful about as I was using it. Even though it's not very heavy, as you move it around you could still end up scraping or cutting yourself on mine at least.
The handle is also small on this one, smaller then my other kettlebells by this company, but that could be just because this is only a 5lb kettlebell, I'm not sure. So that is a possible cautionary note as well. With Yes4All's Vinyl kettlebells in the larger weights, I haven't had any issue with rough handles or small handles.
Update 04/28/17: I purchased a 35lb one of these recently, and I'm upgrading the rating because on this one, the handle width is great, it lays flat, there aren't any rough edges on the handle, and I think it's going to work great. Just a couple of things though: If you are sensitive to fumes, the 35lb one I got definitely has an unpleasant odor from the black coating they used on it. This was more noticeable to me then it was on the other one. So this is a heads up if on that.
And as a recommendation to vendors: Once you get to the heavier weights, I think sending them UPS or Fed Ex, or pretty much anything other then the Us Postal Service is a grand idea. The 35lb one was sent Postal Service, So they crammed it into a small package mailbox, and I abraded my finger trying to get it out of there. If something is small enough for the post office to fit in a package mailbox, they are totally going to do it, whereas the other carriers do not have that option. And I think the heavier weights are best left at the doorstep, in my opinion.
Its designed with a wider handle which is awesome for two-handed swings as you can get your pinkies in on the grip! It is a great kettlebell for any type of exercise you have to do where the 'bell doesn't transition from one side of the hand to the other (like with snatches). However, if you do a lot of snatches or cleans this kettlebell will beat you up quick. The flattened sides allow the 'bell to pick up quite a bit more momentum by the time it connects with your forearm. I was certainly feeling it after awhile. Nothing I couldn't get use to physically, but it was really distracting and I found myself much more drawn to using the more rounded design, even if my pinkies didn't get to play.