Yes4All Plastic Balance Board – 3 Different Level Adjustment (Optional) – Durable Non-Slip Surface & 360° Rotation – Support up to 300 lbs
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GREAT FOR BALANCE TRAINING: Improves core strength, posture, enhances coordination, sense of balance and visual sense. Great to strengthen targeted muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints
- DURABLE, NON-SLIP SURFACE: Premium Plastic Balance Board with anti-skid pad on the surface provides a secure grip for absolute safety. 15.5” diameter large enough for both feet. Support up to 300 lbs
- 360 DEGREE ROTATION – 15 DEGREE TILTING ANGLE: 360 rotating degrees and up to 15 tilting degrees – Great to perform side-to-side, front-to-back, stretch & circular drills
- VERSATILE, COMPACT BALANCE BOARD: With the lightweight, portable design, this balance board is great for Balance Exercises, Home Gyms, Gyms, Sport Performance Enhancement, Rehabilitation, and Strength & Balance Workouts
- BEST WARR: We fully stand behind our products. If our product does not meet your needs, our customer service is free-hassle to resolve your issue at once
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
HEAVY-DUTY PLASTIC CONSTRUCTION WITH NON-SKID SURFACE
Constructed of high-quality plastic, the wobble board stays strong and durable under heavy weight with no breaking or cracking, supports up to 300 lbs. Non-skid surface prevents slipping or falling out of the exercise board. You can easily stand on the wobble board barefoot, but shoes with anti-slip soles help provide even better grip.
STRONG BOTTOM WORKS GREAT ON DIFFERENT FLOORS
The heavy-duty plastic bottom is bigger, stronger and more stable than others on the market. It provides 360-degree rotation, which is perfect for you to do lots of movements like front to back, side to side or circular move. In addition, it works great on carpet, wood and concrete to help you maximize your fitness abilities.
PERFECT FITNESS TOOL FOR ALL AGES & FITNESS LEVELS
Yes4All Plastic Wobble Balance Board can be used by both beginners and advanced users. It measures 15.5-inch diameter, which is suitable from small kids to adults. You can upgrade the difficulty by doing squats, lunges and push-ups on the board or using together with other tools like weight bars or dumbbells to challenge your balance and get stronger muscles.
GREAT TOOL FOR BALANCE AND AGILITY TRAINING
- Engage & train stabilizing muscles of your back, abdominal, hips, legs & ankles
- Reduce back pain, improve posture, leg strength & ankle range of motion
- Boost the rehabilitation & reduce the risk of re-injuries
- Heavy-duty plastic wobble balance board with non-skid surface
- Large strong round bottom with 360-degree rotation
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Dimension: 15.5-inch Diameter x 3.5-inch Height
- Max Tilting Angle: 15 degree
- Compact and portable, suitable to carry around
60-day return, 5-year warranty
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThere're some inherent risks involved in using any product purchased from this listing including but not limited to serious physical injury. Products we sell may be intended for experienced adults over 18 years of age. We will not be held liable under any circumstance for incidental or consequential loss, damage or injury due directly or indirectly to the use of this product including any malfunction from negligence or defect. The seller makes no claims as to the suitability of this product for any specific purpose or use. Buyer understands that the use of the product can cause possible injury or death to themselves or others. The Buyer holds our company, its agents, & affiliates harmless from any liability arising out of or relating to the use or ownership of this product. Buyer fully accepts responsibility & releases the seller for any and all personal injuries, fatal injuries, costs & other damages incurred as a result of the Buyer or anyone else's operation of this item
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 130 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Apart from this, it is good for its price. Excellent delivery time from this seller for Prime Members.
The board is extremely slick. On the other one, I could stand on it in my slippers or socks with no problem. The nubs/nodules on the top of this board are pretty much worthless. I need to grab onto a chair or other furniture when first standing on it, otherwise my feet slide off (which could be dangerous). Even then it can be a crap shoot! Trying to stand on it without the use of something is far too difficult- I could easily climb on the other one.
It doesn't take much effort to balance- If you've managed to stand on it without slipping (a major feat), keeping your balance requires little to no effort. I was able to lunges and ab twists with little trouble, which should have made the board all over the place. It did move a little bit, but nowhere like it should have.
If I had to do it over again, I'd probably go with a wooden one or something with better grips. This one works better if you are doing a plank, push ups, or something where you are not standing on it.
I have MS, so my balance is off and I have some foot drop in my left leg.
I use this product to improve my movement and flexibility as well as my balance. Because my balance is bad, I like the fact that this has a flatish bottom. It's not completely flat, but enough so that it is a challenge for me to maintain my balance.
I also use it in ways to improve my stride and to improve my flexibility in my ankles.