Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 95 reviews
on January 31, 2014
If you take care of this and remember that it's coated (capable of flaking). It is really pretty in person. However, I love it so much that I wore it and wore it until it began to flake. Please coat this with clear nail polish, it will last longer. It's beatuful, but it's cheap.
on June 27, 2014
This bracelet watch is so beautiful The glass beads are colorful and vibrant. The larger pieces are have free form shapes and are beautifully glazed pieces of glass. It has a lobster claw clasp and many wrist sizes can wear this. This will comfortably fit 5 1/2" to 8 1/2" wrists. Even without the timepiece, this is a gorgeous bracelet. The watch on this bracelet is very simple and understated. It falls nicely on the wrist. The face is about the size of a nickel. Worth more than the inexpensive price. I would have easily paid 20 bucks for the bracelet alone. It ships from China. I received a couple of weeks earlier than estimated.

I ordered several of these inexpensive timepieces. All priced under 10. This style is my favorite.
on November 15, 2016
Bought this for secret Santa at work. In person it looks more like a child's bracelet. Not size wise, but quality wise. The person who received it really liked it though
on September 19, 2013
bracelets is beautiful , no doubt about it but the hanging watch's glass was broken in fact the bracelet's hook just broke down after a single use , not up to the expectations.
on August 13, 2013
I needed a watch for work, but I personally don't like to wear watches with bands. So when I found this I was excited! So I ordered it and just received it yesterday. And it's absolutely beautiful! I had some charms from a church ACTS retreat, so I took off the dolphins and flowers. And put the other charms on instead, now I can wear my charms and keep the time! It's a very full charm bracelet and noisy wich I love! I'm trying it out at work today. And at such a good price how could I go wrong?! I highly recommend this bracelet, it would make a good gift :)
on May 29, 2017
I buy 3 of them for gift. I am sure they will love it
on August 18, 2017
This is an adorable accessory but it broke the first time I wore it. I bought it again to replace it - we'll see if it lasts beyond the first wearing
on March 30, 2017
pretty!!
on May 16, 2017
Good
on July 21, 2016
this bracelet watch is amazing!! I thought it stopped working but my Dad knows a thing or two about watches and he fixed it for me! bracelet is well made and the glass charms look like little flowers and the dolphins are adorable I recommend you be careful with it though it's more meant for costume jewelry!