BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 8, 2015
I got this as a gift for my father, a lover of all things nautical. Certainly a one-of-a-kind gift. In person the metal is a less bold tone, more of a subtle bronze. Not at all gaudy or cheap looking. I would purchase this again
on September 2, 2017
i can't believe they can sell these so cheap
on April 7, 2014
This very inexpensive pocket watch is an excellent buy. It is attractive and keeps excellent time. The last quality is noteworthy, because it has not been true of other pocket watches I have purchased.
on June 4, 2016
I can do cheap but this one was too cheap.
on March 24, 2017
The battery gave out after two weeks and I couldn't open it up to change the battery. I threw it into the trash.
on September 16, 2013
They said it might take a long time to get this but it arrived in a few days. Just what I wanted, easy to use and decorative.
on October 8, 2014
It took twice as long as it said it would to come and is less than half the size we expected. We were going to give it to a young man that is entranced with my husbands Waltham but the unisex is so small it is a chocking hazard for a five year old. We tossed it in a drawer with Christmas tree decorations. Might look cute if you had a nautical themed tree to have several of these as ornaments.
on January 7, 2014
Love this item. It was a gift to someone who's dad had the same boat tatted on his arm. His father is very special to him so quickly realized the picture. Its was the perfect gift to him. I only wish it was a little more heavier but it still looks great. Took some time but its coming from a far place so it's okay. It didn't come in a box but at the moment who cared.
on December 1, 2016
Bought this for my 7 year old grandson and should be just fine. However it's very light and does not appear as sturdy as the old ones I've seen in the past. Would not gift to an adult.
on August 4, 2015
I love mine. The chain is a bit slim for the size of watch they sent. The one they sent me is nearly 2 inches across, and dark bronze. It's a bit cheep but I didn't pay much, and it is more or less a toy. I'm happy as a clam. Money well spent that would otherwise have wound up going to the DQ.