Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on November 1, 2013
Because my skin around my wrist reacts to dissolve leather and metal bands, I can't wear a wristwatch. Until now, I had to use a pocket watch and as inevitably happens, it takes a trip through my washer's cycles and the dryer's cycle until I fold those pants to put them away. There goes another expensive pocket watch. They aren't cheap, either.

I've discovered this watch which has already lasted longer than most of my past watches The long chain alows me to keep it under my shirt or jacket and is still readily available when I need to know the time. It's a great timepiece keeping the exact time, never losing or gaining more than a few seconds over the course of a month. That make me happy and the place I check the time even when on my computer. And to think, at less than $15, It almost pays for itself over time.. It is stylish and durable; very masculine looking.
11 comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 19, 2016
Someone wrote a review complaining that the pictures were taken with some kind of magnification because they recieved a much smaller version of this watch. This is obviously a mistake. They recieved the ladies much smaller version by accident. Mine were both regular sized. 1 for me 1 for a friend. My friend and I both really like these very nice looking yet quite inexpensive time pieces. For the price and reasonable quality for that price range I gotta give this one a 5 star rating.
I'd like very much to also have the smaller version but can't find it here on amazon. Can anyone help me out?
on April 29, 2017
was a great little watch for the grandson in his Easter basket
on September 2, 2017
i can't believe they can sell these so cheap
on November 16, 2017
Good enough for a child.
on September 6, 2015
This watch is beautiful and was a nice anniversary gift. The watch is commemorative. I would have given 5 stars, however, it came with no paper work, or instruction on caring for the watch.
on April 7, 2014
This very inexpensive pocket watch is an excellent buy. It is attractive and keeps excellent time. The last quality is noteworthy, because it has not been true of other pocket watches I have purchased.
on June 4, 2016
I can do cheap but this one was too cheap.
on December 3, 2015
Very pleased with the watch, The detailed printing of the USS Constitution on the front is great. Would recommend tis to anyone interested in collecting this type of memobellia.
on March 24, 2017
The battery gave out after two weeks and I couldn't open it up to change the battery. I threw it into the trash.