- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Yield Lab 32" x 32" x 63" Grow Tent with Viewing Window – for Indoor, LED, T5, CFL, HPS, CMH – Hydroponic, Aeroponic, Horticulture Growing Equipment
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: These are superior quality tents for all of your growing needs. Create the perfect stable environment with total control over internal temperatures and humidity levels in your garden.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR LIGHT: Reflective mylar is waterproof, lightproof, nontoxic, and designed to optimize the light output of your bulbs to flood your grow room with 360 degree coverage.
- SEAMLESS AIR CIRCULATION: 4” and 6” dual sided exhaust vent ports circulate air throughout the tent via duct fans. Additional pest-proof vent ports on the bottom allow fresh air into the growing area without mites and other pests entering.
- STREAMLINE YOUR GROWING: Viewing windows with Velcro and sturdy Oxford cloth tearaway covers allow you to monitor growth with minimal interruption. Also features wide doors and a convenient, easy-access pouch for tool and nutrient storage.
- BUILT TO LAST: The all-in-one connecting tent poles feature built-in metal connectors, rather than inferior plastic, to withstand weights up to 100 pounds.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers also search
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Choosing the right grow tent can be a difficult task and make or break your garden's potential. That's why Yield Lab only offers the highest quality reflective grow tents for any style of growing, whether you use soil, a hydroponic system, or even an aeroponic grow setup. Grow Tents are easy to assembly, simple to keep organized, and they give you the ability to control every aspect of your gardens environment.
High quality grow tents give you total control over the internal temperatures and humidity levels within your garden. Strategically placing duct fans and filters, you can create the perfect environment in your area, and help it stay that way. Whether your garden requires a humid environment with warm temperatures, or a dryer climate and lower temperatures, all the tents we offer will help keep the right environment stable. Not only do our tent's provide the optimal growing climate they prevent outside threats such as pests and harsh temperatures. Lightproof construction on our tents keep light in and your plants covered. Unlike others, Yield Lab tents have highly reflective interiors assembled on to tough Oxford cloth so that there are no light leaks or tears possible. That means you keep the light in while keeping pests out.
Premium Features Come Standard On All Yield Lab Grow Tents!
Premium SBS Zipper
Cinching Duct Ports
High Reflective Mylar
Easy Access Tool Pouch
Tool Free Quick Connects
- Extremely easy to assemble, poles snap together
- All metal frame provides high strength
- No tools required for setup
- Smooth construction prevents the rods from damaging tent
Heavy Duty Mylar Floodtray
- Thick oxford cloth mylar lined flood tray protects tent floor from wear and tear from daily use
- Easily removable makes cleaning a breeze
- High reflective mylar intensifies your light and directs it to the undersides of your plants
Deluxe Velcro Sealed Window
- Easy to access velcro window peels open
- View your plants conviently without altering their environment
- Blocks unwanted pests from entering
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Of all the little Velcro-framed window covers, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM leaks light like a sieve. The green edge cloth is sewn all overtop the Velcro! I taped the shame out of it and shoved a big Sativa inside. Yet I was infuriated when my 6" duck wouldn't fit in the holes! There like 5" or X-millimeters or something, very nonstandard.
Not worth the dough.
One side note: The item photos show a picture of a storage pocket. Naturally, I thought the tent would have one. It didn't. Must be for the larger models.. In hindsight, I don't think anyone should be using the inside of the tent for storage anyway...
By Jamie Anumba on July 11, 2018
Seriously, don't buy these disguarded tents, you'll be sorry you did like I am.