- Shipping Weight: 49 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FTDOHS4
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,556,863 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Yikebike Fusion -
|Price:||$1,995.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Portability - One of the first questions we are asked when riding around town is "What happens when you run out of power?" The answer is simple: “You can fold the YikeBike up and catch a taxi or public transport and continue on”. Easy. You can take it everywhere you need to go, never have to worry about leaving it out of your sight, and no more bike locks!
- Visibility - The YikeBike lights are on all the time when riding around town and are visible from hundred of meters away, making others more aware of your presence, speed and direction when riding. Turning signals, rear lights and hazard light functions are included.
- Usability - Ever have to pick up your car across town and you're running late? Need to get to a meeting where you know there is a lack of parking? Ever found yourself needing to get to that train or boat and needing to rely on that bus that gets stuck in rush hour traffic? Having a YikeBike makes getting to all meetings and public transport something you will never have to worry about.
- Easy - The YikeBike is different and the perception of some when they first see it may be that it looks hard to ride. While it is true that it is different and it’s design is unique it is remarkably easy to learn how to ride it. A few minutes in an open space will see you riding it with confidence, and loving the thrill of zooming along like you are floating on air.
- Presence - There’s no hiding it! The YikeBike sound is unique! And we love it. Have you ever ridden your bicycle around town and passed a parked car and encountered an inconsiderate driver who opens their door on you? Driving around on a YikeBike you often notice that people hear you coming before they see you, inherently increasing your road presence.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Display Weight||49 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||49 pounds|
The YikeBike is officially the smallest and lightest folding electric bike in the world. It’s the ultimate urban freedom transport machine. When folded the YikeBike can be carried like a briefcase or over your shoulder, and can be safely stored beside your desk or in your apartment. With an effortless unfold in less than 20 seconds, you can be travelling at a speed of 23kmh for a distance up to 14km on a single charge, then recharge it in less than an hour. The YikeBike redefines the travel options you have in any urban situation, its a pleasure to ride and a real head turner.
Drive: Electric brushless DC motor
Brakes: Electric anti-skid, regenerative
50 min recharge with optional fast charger
120 min recharge with standard charger
Speed: 23 km/hr (14.3 m/hr)
Power: 450 Watts
Lights: Hi-vis built-in LED
Range: 14 km (8.7 miles)
28km (17 miles) with 1 additional battery pack
42km (19.9 miles) with 2 additional battery packs
Fold size: Compact 43 litres
Fold time: Under 20 seconds
Height limits: Over 162cm (5 foot 4 inches) and under 193 cm (6 foot 4 inches)
Wheels: Pneumatic - 20 inches front and 8 inches back
Weight limit: 100 kg (220 lbs)
Color: All Red
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Now my new bike has increasing demand. I love it for its versatility, portability and looks, and now even my daughter can take it for a ride when we enjoy a day in the park with family and friends.
I recommend it with my eyes closed. I use it as an alternative, especially here in Miami where going couple of blocks can make you sweat like you've run a marathon; and car parking in downtown costs a fortune if you can find one. I can even combine it with the metro and the metromover.
They said it was "just like riding a bike." Yeah, a top-heavy bike with a tiny wheelbase, backwards handlebars, and over-torqued motor, and a throttle right where a biker would expect a brake. Oh yes, don't forget that your toe can easily get trapped between the low-lying peg and the ground.
Well, five seconds after I got on it, I had broken my knee. I spent the summer in a wheelchair. It's not yet clear whether I will ever be able to bend my leg all the way again.
Avoid this deathtrap unless you're a stuntman.