Top critical review
One person found this helpful
Pretty good. Next edition, please divide the verses!
on September 23, 2014
- Pinyin, Chinese Characters, and English all-in-one
- very nice binding, print, and paper
- Handy-size - can be packed into luggage easily
- No divisions amongst verses. What makes the English Bibles so easy to memorize & find Scriptures, is the fact that the verses are all divided from each other. In this Bible, it is only arranged only book-by-book, and chapter-by-chapter. This makes the Bible hard to read and find individual verses.
- Verses do not line up with each other. Because the Pinyin & Chinese takes up more space, it throws off the English alignment. You may be looking for Lamentations 2:16 in Chinese, but in English it'll be on the same line as Lamentations 2:17. Kind of difficult to do cross-comparisons when the crosses are not lined up together!
Bible society, thanks for your hard work & effort in at least getting a Pinyin Bible together. On your next edition, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE separate and align the verses! Thanks.