Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on July 14, 2015
As a parent, I find Yo Gabba Gabba to be oddly entertaining ... and also educational. In general, YGG DVD's are repetitive (music), which is great for toddlers, with flashy characters, colors and images, and lots of music and movement. It's strange and quite different from the more common animated shows my daughter watches but YGG is one of hers and my favorites. This particular DVD has several 'episodes' - not just Meet Muno's Family. (It is only Muno's family you meet - not the other characters, which my 4 year old was slightly bummed about!) I can't recommend Gabba enough and this DVD does not disappoint. They hit on typical subjects like manners, sharing, greetings, etc.
on June 8, 2016
I love Yo Gabba Gabba. I wish the program was more widely available. It was on Netflix and we watched it all the time. The toys and the party gear are hard to find. The clothes are extremely hard to find, and even if you have Amazon Prime you still have to pay for episodes. My wish would be for all the seasons to be available on DVD, but until then, we will settle for these compilation DVDs to sing along with the Yo Gabba Gabba gang we love so dearly.
on November 16, 2015
It's been hard to find videos that will keep my 2 year old's attention. He has always loved Yo Gabba Gabba so after reading all of the great reviews on Amazon I purchased it. He can't get enough! Loves it.
on August 18, 2013
and sadly, so do I! "1,2,3,4,5 people are in my family. We are best friends. We love each other. That's my family." We sing this song from the dvd all the time. Sometimes I find myself singing it without the kid around. it's really that good! And he's watched this dvd probably 300 times.
on April 23, 2017
My daughter loves Yo Gabba Gabba videos and great since not on demand anymore.
on May 6, 2016
My daughter is obsessed with Yo gabba gabba. She broke her first one by accident so I chose this one next. She watches it everyday. I dance and sing with her she thinks it so cool. She also falls asleep watching it when she's tired. My first 2 kids also grew up watching yo gabba gabba so i'm very familiar with all the songs lol
on November 4, 2016
Just as expected.
on September 24, 2016
Ordered it for my daughters birthday and she had it sitting on her shelf for a title while. When she opened it, it was empty. Tried contacting amazon, but no way to dispute the purchase.
on January 31, 2014
My 3 yr. old daughter loves music and LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba. I have to admit that it is one of the more tolerable kids programs for me personally too. She loves this DVD and enjoys dancing to it. We also have fun figuring out family "titles" (mom, dad, aunt, cousin...) and who each of those people are in our family.
on December 13, 2014
I hate it, but my daughter loves it, so I guess that's all that matters. We have watched it so many time I fin my sel singing the god awful songs in my sleep. I you have small kids they will love it, and it may teach them a thing or two. Just make sure you buy ear plugs while your on her. Trust me you will need them!