Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Yo Gabba Gabba! - Music Makes Me Move
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

on June 11, 2013
This DVD contains 4 episodes of the Yo Gabba Gabba tv show:

Differences (The characters learn that it's okay to be different.)
Band (The characters decide to form a band and learn that playing music takes practice.)
Move (The characters work on different physical skills.)
Train (the characters build a train and learn about overcoming fears.)

My toddler loves this show as do most of the other toddlers I know.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 15, 2013
We went to Target last weekend looking for a video for our 14 month-old-son, who has to sit still for 15 minutes several times a day for his breathing treatments (he has asthma). I was looking for The Wiggles, on a recommendation from a friend, but this was all they had. "Ok, so we'll buy this DUMB video" I muttered to my husband as we picked it up and walked away from the video isle.

We turned it on when we got home, and it seemed like the standard kid fare, creepy characters that look like failed Halloween costumes, stupid songs that got stuck in our heads all week long, cropping up when we were at work, prompting us to text each other lines from the show throughout the day so we could laugh and wallow in the misery.

A week later........

WOW. That's all I can say. I actually LIKE this show. I mean, I really like it. And my son? Yeah, he's glued to it. He has never "asked" us to watch TV before, which has been beyond fine with me, but now he actually points to the TV and asks, getting excited when we turn it on for him. Today he is sick, and this video has played in a never-ending loop, keeping him entertained all day long while he feels yucky. I never in a million years thought I'd approve of a show so wholeheartedly as I do this one. The songs are fantastic, the colors are bright and the characters aren't too annoying. There is just something about this show. The music is just great. I love the celebrity appearances, too.

The show even has story time, which includes stories such as "Argyle the Octopus" which is cute beyond words.

I highly recommend this!
on August 2, 2012
Gread DVD! It features Differences and The Train. A must-have for your kids.
Yo Gabba Gabba is educational, fun, amazing, WONDERFULLY PRODUCED.
Love the dvd; it works perfectly. No scratches. Came in time. Thanks! I will go buy some more now.
on December 14, 2015
My 5 year old daughter was a YGG fan in her "younger years" and as she's gotten older showed little interest in it. Along came baby #2, and now my 17 month old son LOVES these guys... I purchased this to play in the car as a distraction for those longer car rides and this is a hit, with a capitol H! They both love to sing along and wiggle in their seats to this. I'm tempted to purchased more DVDs. Fun dvd with cute sing along songs!
on December 10, 2014
MY GRANDKIDS LOVE YO GABBA GABBA. I THINK BECAUSE IT PRESENTS AGE-APPROPRIATE (TODDLER-5) ISSUES IN AN APPROPRIATE FORMAT THAT KIDS CAN UNDERSTAND. IT TEACHES OR PRESENTS WAYS TO DEAL WITH THEIR EVERYDAY ISSUES. THE DANCING IS INFECTIOUS.
on April 29, 2014
My 1 year old son loves dancing and singing. I got him this DVD in hopes it'd keep his attention a few minutes. He really enjoys Yo Gabba Gabba and loves all the music on this DVD, It definitely keeps his attention for 10 minutes or so. I'd say it's a win.
on November 13, 2012
My daughter loves everything about this DVD. It has singing and songs that is familiar to her. She can't get enough of this show. I enjoy it as well especially that through songs they teach the children manners and how to behave when around diverse people.
on December 10, 2013
I don't know what it is about these characters but the children love them! Keeps them very entertained with the different segments and music. Colorful and fun for the little ones and always a request.
on May 22, 2013
This is my toddler grandsons favorite YGG DVD. it includes the song and dance, "Be still, wiggle, wiggle go" in the Move episode. The description needs to specify this. It is highly sought by YGG enthusiasts.
on March 7, 2013
I took this in to my daughter's daycare when she was a year old and they used it in her class for dance time. All the kids enjoyed it!