Other Sellers on Amazon
3-Year Fitness Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Repairing electronics can cost as much as buying them new. With SquareTrade, you're covered
- Protect your device today, enjoy it for years with peace of mind
- Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Stained Complete Longboard
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for professional longboard riders, Size: 41.25" x 9"
- Q-Ball 70x52mm Wheels 78A Hardness, HD7 Heavy Duty Trucks, 180mm Hanger, Aluminum Alloy
- Abec 7 Chrome Bearings, Black Widow Premium Grade 80A Black Grip tape
- Wheel Base: 33", Construction: 9-Ply Maple, Concave: High Flex: None
- Fully assembled
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Yocaher Drop Dwon Longboard Complete Skateboard
The Drop Down deck is designed to provide the rider with a lower center of gravity for increased maneuverability since the foot platform sits lower than the trucks. With no flex, the Drop Down is capable of achieving high speed and is perfect for Downhill riding.
Drop-Down longboards are wide boards, which have, as the name suggest, and curved drop down between the nose and tail. These longboards are perfect for individuals who are looking to learn to dance, lean, weave, or slide. The trucks on this style of longboard are top mounted, and these boards typically have cutouts around the nose and tail to help eliminate the chance of getting 'wheel bite.'
- Deck: 41.25" x 10", 9-Ply Maple, High Concave, None Flex
- Wheels : Q-Ball 70 x 52mm Wheels, 78A Hardness
- Trucks: 9.675 HD7 Heavy Duty Trucks, 180mm Hanger, Aluminum Alloy
- Bearings: Abec 7 Chrome Bearings
|Drop down longboard||Lowrider longboard||Drop Through longboard||Fishtail longboard||Kicktail longboard||Pintail longboard|
|Construction||9-ply maple||9-ply maple||9-ply maple||9-ply maple||8-ply maple||9-ply maple|
|Ride Style||Downhill/Free Ride||Downhill||Free Ride/Downhill||Free Ride||Carver/ Cruiser||Carver/ Cruiser|
|Dimensions||41.25" x 10"||40.75" x 9.5"||41" X 9.5"||40" x 9.5"||40" x 9.75"||40" x 9"|
What you're looking at is a Plunked Stained Drop Down Complete Longboard. This longboard is unique in that the deck is lower at the center than where the trucks are mounted. This lowers your center of gravity giving you more stability at greater speeds making it great for speed-boarding.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been riding longboards for almost a year, so I'm not the most experienced. But I've ridden more than enough different boards (I currently have two longboards, two skateboards, and a miniboard) with a lot of different bearings, wheels of different durometer and size, and trucks (I have both sidewinder and double reverse kingpin).
The bearings that come with this is pretty lame. It's worse than Bones Redz, which is like $11 and like the lowest standard of "decent" bearings (aka good enough to buy but by a small margin). If you've ever been to Big 5, Walmart, Dick's, etc and picked up one of their longboards and tried spinning the wheel, only to find it stop spinning after like 2 seconds, their bearings are slightly better than that. Maybe 4 seconds. I bought some random Chinese factory bearings from Amazon for like $3, and it was pretty similar to that.
The drop down is really nice. Because it's so low, it's really easy to pedal without having to bend your non-pedaling leg too much. It's also easy to balance on (like balancing in a subway train).
Wheels are whatever. It's good for casual cruising, but I wouldn't trust it for downhill (especially since there are better wheels depending on weight and otherwise). Maybe if I was better, I would try.
All in all, I didn't like it enough for the price, so I returned it. Got something else and I enjoyed it a lot more.
Most recent customer reviews
Trucks and bearings are absolute crap, wheels are ok, deck is good enough for the price just minor finishing errors...Read more