Other Sellers on Amazon
3-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Stained Complete Longboard
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$20.00 (25%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ideal for professional longboard riders
- Q-Ball 70x52mm Wheels 78A Hardness, HD7 Heavy Duty Trucks, 180mm Hanger, Aluminum Alloy
- Abec 7 Chrome Bearings, Black Widow Premium Grade 80A Black Grip tape
- Wheel Base: 33", Construction: 9-Ply Maple, Concave: High Flex: None
- Fully assembled
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Yocaher Drop Dwon Longboard Complete Skateboard
The Drop Down deck is designed to provide the rider with a lower center of gravity for increased maneuverability since the foot platform sits lower than the trucks. With no flex, the Drop Down is capable of achieving high speed and is perfect for Downhill riding.
Drop-Down longboards are wide boards, which have, as the name suggest, and curved drop down between the nose and tail. These longboards are perfect for individuals who are looking to learn to dance, lean, weave, or slide. The trucks on this style of longboard are top mounted, and these boards typically have cutouts around the nose and tail to help eliminate the chance of getting 'wheel bite.'
- Deck: 41.25" x 10", 9-Ply Maple, High Concave, None Flex
- Wheels : Q-Ball 70 x 52mm Wheels, 78A Hardness
- Trucks: 9.675 HD7 Heavy Duty Trucks, 180mm Hanger, Aluminum Alloy
- Bearings: Abec 7 Chrome Bearings
|Drop down longboard||Lowrider longboard||Drop Through longboard||Fishtail longboard||Kicktail longboard||Pintail longboard|
|Construction||9-ply maple||9-ply maple||9-ply maple||9-ply maple||8-ply maple||9-ply maple|
|Ride Style||Downhill/Free Ride||Downhill||Free Ride/Downhill||Free Ride||Carver/ Cruiser||Carver/ Cruiser|
|Dimensions||41.25" x 10"||40.75" x 9.5"||41" X 9.5"||40" x 9.5"||40" x 9.75"||40" x 9"|
What you're looking at is a Plunked Stained Drop Down Complete Longboard. This longboard is unique in that the deck is lower at the center than where the trucks are mounted. This lowers your center of gravity giving you more stability at greater speeds making it great for speed-boarding.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal Disclaimer• Inspect skateboard prior to use. Check for loose parts/bolts and make adjustments if necessary. • Once a skateboard has been used, it CANNOT be returned or refunded! • Once a skateboard has been assembled, its parts CANNOT be returned or exchanged.
Seller Warranty DescriptionOnly the following situations are accepted for return: No other warranty is expressed or implied. 1. Board delamination 2. Board warping 3. Poor workmanship (improper placement of truck holes)
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-6 of 185 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The trucks and wheels didn't need to be messed with, they were perfect. The wood selection for the board is great. The grip tape is...well it's grip tape...on a long board...not doing tricks, but it works to keep your feet planted. Super smooth and fast. Nothing bad to say at all and definitely worth the price.
The board I received had one rusted axle though. Took some SERIOUS grip and strength to get the nut and wheel off. The board was way too large to have to deal with shipping it back, so if you have rust on it, wet the axle and put some baking soda on it, let it sit for a few hours, then use a wire brush or metal scouring pad. Did the trick for me!