Yoga Crow Mens Swerve Shorts w/Odor-Resistant Inner Liner
|Price:||$64.00 - $69.00|
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The Yoga Crow Swerve Shorts are not your run of the mill cheap yoga/cross training shorts. These shorts are made with finest performance fabrics to provide the ultimate in flexibility, moisture wicking technology, and 4-way stretchability to withstand any position during the sweatiest of workouts.
- MAXIMUM COMFORT: These shorts are lined with a non-abrasive secure boxer brief that keeps you focused on your practice, not your modesty. The outer material is soft and flexible and moves with your body while the seams and waistband are flat allowing for a no bunch, no fuss practice.
- DESIGNED BY MEN FOR MEN: These shorts were designed by a male yogi/athlete for the male yogi/athlete! The inner lining provides just the right amount of support without being restrictive AND provides enough coverage so you don’t have to worry about anyone seeing up your shorts when performing the most vulnerable of positions.
- HIGEST QUALITY MATERIALS: Our unique nylon & polyester blended fabric provides the ultimate in moisture wicking functionality & 4-way stretchability allowing you to get into any position with ease and comfort. Our odor-resistant inner liner has been laboratory tested at maximum strength and keeps will keep your shorts odor free, though we do recommend you wash them after each use!
- NEW SIZING (PLEASE READ): If you purchased a pair of the Swerve Shorts prior to 10/2015 please note, the sizing has changed to the following: XS: 27-28; S: 29-31; M: 32-33; L: 34-36; XL: 37-38
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Swerve Yoga Shorts by Yoga Crow, defines what it means to be a yoga short. We’re not talking basketball shorts with a fancy name -- this is a short for yoga.
“These are without a doubt the best yoga gear I have ever come across. I now own three pairs of the Swerve Shorts by Yoga Crow. Extremely comfortable, the best feature is the lining. The lining is very supportive without being restrictive.”
“5 stars says it all. Hands down the best workout shorts for any activity that you can find. Buy with absolute confidence.”
“I bought two pairs to try them out, and they are so perfect I’ve ordered two more.”
• The outer material is soft and flexible and moves with your body.
• The short is lined with a non-abrasive, odor resistant, and secure boxer brief that keeps you focused on your practice, not your modesty.
• The seams and waistband are flat creating a no bunch, no fuss practice. We made this short for yoga, for you.
• SIZE (Waist): These shorts fit true to size NOT vanity sized such as your jeans would be. For the best fit, measure your waist around your belly button and refer to the below.
• X-Small: 26 - 28 • Small: 29 - 31
• Medium: 32 - 33
• Large: 34 - 36
• XL: 37 - 38
• FIT: The shorts run on the smaller side and are meant to be slimmer so extra fabric does not get in the way of your practice.
• FABRIC: Our unique blend high quality Nylon & Polyester fabric combines the ultimate in 4-way stretch-ability with moisture wicking technology to make a high performance short that can withstand the test of time.
• HANDLING: Machine washable in cold water, hang dry
Click your "add to cart" button above to complete your order!
Top Customer Reviews
What I need in yoga shorts: A liner so I don't also have to wear UnderArmour briefs. (Gentlemen, UnderArmour is NOT suitable on its own, no matter how hot the room.) Thick enough fabric so that when they are wet from sweat they are still opaque. (Running shorts fail on this test.) Stretchy enough fabric that they do not constrict in Warrior poses. (Board shorts fail here.) Tight enough they do not bunch around my thighs in inversions. (Basketball-style shorts fail here.) Loose enough they are not just overpriced compression briefs. (See above re UnderArmour.) Pockets. (Lots of so-called "yoga" shorts fail here.)
These shorts are perfect. They deliver on all of the above. They feel luxurious, and make me want to put them on. (Truly.) Get multiple pairs. They are worth the money.
It doesn't hurt that it is a small, independent, US company. I got a handwritten note from the owner with my first order.
NOTE: They run a bit small. I usually wear M in shorts, and had to go up to L with these.
I am a strength athlete, so I am not shaped like the model in the picture. My midsection is thicker and my legs are large. I am also unusually well blessed in the man parts area (relevant info, see below; not self-promotion). I do Ashtanga yoga daily to 'un-hurt' myself from heavy squats and dead lifts, and the Wal-Mart shorts, sweat pants, and Nike runners' shorts I've used for years just weren't cutting it any more. So I looked into purpose-made yoga gear. We guys need something that gives good genital support and even then there are challenges with jumping through asanas and for certain postures. The acid test for me is can I do Utkatasana without feeling crushed. The answer is no, but proper support really helps.
These Yoga Crow shorts do not fit my legs well. The pockets wing out and I look like a dork. Can't be helped. Even so they are incredibly comfortable and don't bind up during any movement or sequence. I can run through the full Warrior pose sequence unimpeded. This is awesome.
The draw-string waist seems fragile, but I cinch it as tight as I can and have had no issues with it. It holds and remains comfortable and I don't get plumber butt during folds and forward bends. I have a butt built from heavy squats, this is pretty amazing. The waistband is also nice and tall, and feels great.
The liner is definitely the best part. If I get situated properly (see relevant info above), it gives me plenty of support and remains comfortable throughout an entire practice. Just the fact that the liner can hold all of me together throughout a practice made this purchase worth every dollar. I don't bounce much, it's easy to adjust when you have too - because we sometimes have to depending on the asana. I can also get to the end of a rigorous primary series practice and don't feel swampy. If you practice regularly, you know how important this is. I'd be interested to read through comments to see if the Bikram folks are equally pleased, but I expect they are.
In brief -- I'm a very challenging fit for a number of reasons and I practice a particularly energetic discipline of yoga every single day. These are the best shorts I've ever done yoga in. Your mileage may vary, but if you are male and you haven't found something you like yet, give these a try.
I'm 5'9, 165 pounds, ~33 inch waist. I bought the Medium size. They fit very well, and after a number of weeks have still not bunched up around the junk (which I've noticed happens with some other shorts with different types of material). In fact, after a few wearings and washings they seem to fit better.
The material is much heavier than other shorts I've owned. And the inner liner is new to me as well. Again - something to be skeptical about. But I appreciate both! No more buying/washing/dealing with an extra liner. This one does the job perfectly (the liner is actually a bit looser than the compression shorts I usually wear - but they still do the trick, and have better breathability so they feel more comfortable). And the heaviness of the shorts works great to keep things in place.
I sweat a lot, 3+ times a week in hot, advanced yoga. These are really comfortable, and I don't notice any weird sweat marks or odor after weeks. Although, I recommend a full washing soon after practice with any sweaty yoga equipment.
As for the pockets, I don't mind having them to hold my keys to and from the yoga studio. They probably aren't necessary, but they are pretty low profile so not a big bother. There is also an inner draw-string. I use it, and again, it is pretty low-profile.
Thank you so much to the designer and manufacturer here. These shorts a great example of how to do things right!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
You get what you pay for. The build quality and material quality is EXCELLENT.Read more