- SAVE 10% ON YOUR ORDER when you buy any TWO Yoga Design Lab products. Enter code HSCTH7BQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SAVE 15% ON YOUR ORDER when you buy any THREE Yoga Design Lab products. Enter code WR9CVQ78 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SAVE 20% ON YOUR ORDER when you buy any FOUR or more Yoga Design Lab products. Enter code M4RXN3HL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Hot Yoga Towel. Eco-friendly, Lightweight, Insanely Absorbent, Non-slip, Microfiber Towel that Dries in Minutes! Ideal for Bikram, Hot Yoga, Pilates. Machine Washable.
|Price:||$39.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, NON-SLIP, and INSANELY ABSORBENT: Reduce injuries and improve your balance instantly.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Beautiful, water based, non-fade prints designed to make you excited to roll out your towel. Check out our other designs/products.
- EXTRA-LONG: 72 x 24. Covers your entire mat!
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Great for yoga, travel and active sporty lifestyles.
- SAVE: Purchase any two or more Yoga Design Lab products (yoga mats, leggings, towels, bags, bottles, blocks, straps, dharma wheel, exercise balls, mat spray, etc) and get an additional 10% OFF or MORE from your order! See discount code section on this listing for specific code to enter
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
THE ECO HOT YOGA TOWELThese beautiful towels were designed to be the ultimate hot yoga companion. Reduce slipping, injuries and love your practice. • Lightweight, insanely absorbent and non-slip
• Great for yoga, hot yoga, bikram, travel, beach and active lifestyles
• Non-fade water based prints
• Top-quality, plush microfiber with extra-strength whipstitching for maximum lifespan
• 72in x 24in
• Quickly dries in minutes
• Tip: At the beginning of your practice, lightly spraying water on the top surface of the towel will prevent sliding, if you have dry hands and feet
• Perfect amount of cushion, stability and responsiveness to reduce injuries and instantly improve your practice
• Zero odor
• Extends the life of your mat
Washing Instructions: • Machine washable and dryer safe $1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need.
Top Customer Reviews
I wasn't sure what to expect of the Tribeca Love color since different photos show the mat appearing as different colors. The actual colors of Tribeca Love are more of an Ocean Blue fading into Brick Reddish Brown (rather than turquoise or teal or indigo fading into pink) but it's still really beautiful. It reminds me of sky and soil. 🏙🌰The first 2 manufacturer's photos of it depicts it most accurately. If you're looking for pinky purples, go for Breathe instead. Breathe is absolutely breathtaking (☺️) for anyone who loves pink. 💗
Someone mentioned having an issue of the towel slipping everywhere but because the towel is extra long (about two inches on each end), I just tuck the ends under my mat like I would tuck in a bed sheet. It'll namastay the entire practice. 😉
Getting back into hot yoga after a long hiatus, and increasing my practice to five times a week, I needed another towel to keep up. I didn't want to pay the high price of Yogitoes, so I explored another brand.
After reading the reviews for Yoga Design Lab, I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did! From the moment I bought my first towel (the geo one with all the bright colors) to using after eight months, this towel has held up perfectly! I don't need to wet it before class, it stays in place during my practice and these design options are beautiful! I've received a few compliments on the geo one.
I recently bought the Breathe Hot yoga towel and couldn't be more pleased! Now I have two towels that I love. If you practice hot yoga, I highly recommend getting this towel!
* * * * * * * * * Update * * * * * * * * *
A Yoga Design Lab representative offered me a replacement yoga mat towel. I am happy to say that the new towel has held up well the past few months to almost daily use and washings with no fraying at all. I also must reiterate how awesome this mat is at preventing slipping during a hot yoga class, from the start when it is dry right to the end when it is wet with sweat. In the rare occassion I use my Yogitoes towel, it feels rough against my hands and causes slipping unless I remember to wet the towel before the start of my practice. This is now my go-to yoga mat towel.
10 month review update: I have had my towel for 10months now. And use it once about once a week. I don't use it every week. Sometimes I skip several weeks in a row. So lets just say I have used it 30+ times. I love its bright colors, the way it sticks to my mat and how it feels in general during my yoga practice. I DO NOT love that a seam is already unraveling. No trauma to the mat (hole/rip) just the corner is starting to unravel. Bummed out! I have purchased 3 so far (gifts) but might not buy another after this. something used so lightly should last longer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This towel is super thin and grips perfectly. I've tried many different kinds of yoga towels including yogi toes with the gripping dots on the back...Read more