Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Yoga For Every Body
Format: DVD|Change

VINE VOICEon June 17, 2005
I was so pleased that my son's bought this DVD for me for Mother's Day.

I started with it and have practiced at least 5 times per week. Along with Pilates, the practicing Yoga has helped with back pain and neck pain.

This DVD is, like it's Pilates counterpart, very adaptable. You can practice for 20 - 50 minutes. Also, the instructor give complete and detailed instructions on how to perform specific movements.
on March 21, 2015
Excellent DVD...I've done a number of the workouts, and it's true...she has something in it for every body...And so much to choose from. This is a quality product that must have taken a lot of effort and time to produce. Her instruction is excellent and I applaud her for breaking it down not only into skill level, but also time allotment. Namaste.
on January 13, 2011
There is alot of material on this DVD which covers you from beginner to intermediate and advanced. Each section is broken down into general times (over under 30 minute routines for the beginning section, over under 45 for the other two) with a nice selection of routines, some general, some for specific issues such as relaxing and so on.

Her instruction is very clear and easy to follow and she teaches many poses thoughout the DVD, and tailors and selects the poses for the level you are on. (In other words the beginners has the easier poses to start you off and give you workouts.)

A very good value and DVD.
on November 3, 2017
Great beginner or mid level video!
on April 14, 2015
Great collection of yoga routines for three levels of ability. A good starting DVD with the beginning level, or supplement to other beginning videos, and some challenging items in the upper level. Been using this for awhile and with the number of workouts always something to do that keeps it feeling fresh.
on May 5, 2010
I love how this DVD offers me so much to do. I have become better at yoga, so was able to start adding some of the second level routines without having to buy another video and the new moves there teach me new poses.

The selection of what you want or need depending on how you feel or how much time you have so you can always find something to do. I like her personality and she is very warm, which is really evident during the sections where she discusses the general terms and how things work.

I am very pleased with getting this.
on January 14, 2013
I love this DVD because I can choose whichever workout I feel like that day. J J Gorrmley is a great, soothing instructor who shows the moves clearly and makes it easy to follow along. You can be completely inexperienced and still understand what to do and how to do it... and you will finish your workout feeling relaxed and at ease. Highly recommended!
on December 27, 2013
J.J. Gormley has done a nice job putting together a workout, particularly for beginners and intermediate yoga practioners. She goes at a nice, even pace and doesn't add a lot of glam. I think I've done almost every workout and each one has a different meditation at the end, which is nice because each one opens you up to a new experience.
on January 17, 2015
The lessons and selections of workouts is really good. There are a couple of general overview lessons about general terms and concepts, which are worth watching at least once, then 6 sections, two of each for beginners, intermediate and advanced.
on July 11, 2014
I love the interactive series of Body Wisdom but this particular one had some quirks or maybe its just my DVD player but the menu is hard to navigate back and forth. Also some of the videos would just cut out at the end like there was more to it but I guess I will never know.