Other Sellers on Amazon
Yoga Journal: Yoga for Stress With Dr. Baxter Bell
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Yoga Journal teams with Dr. Baxter Bell to bring you this unique, medically-grounded program to help you become ''stress hardy.'' In this DVD, you'll learn to recognize and modify your body's fight-or-flight response to stress. You'll also discover how yoga can relieve stress-related problems like muscular tension, headaches, insomnia, depression, and panic attacks.
The easy to follow program features:
- Stress prevention workout to help you develop stress hardiness (35 minutes)
- Stress relief practice to calm you down and release tension (35 minutes)
- Three quick relaxation techniques
- In-depth interview with Dr. Bell about the physiology of stress
- Alternate practice mode which allows you to practice with less verbal instruction once you've learned the yoga sequences
- Built in timer that lets you practice at your own pace
- Bonus DVD-ROM that links you to Yoga Journal articles about stress.
About the Actor
Baxter Bell, M.D., is a California-based physician, yoga teacher, and medical acupuncturist with more than 15 years of family medical practice. He teaches, writes, and lectures internationally on stress because it addresses the underlying causes, not just the symptoms.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
who need daily or every other day breathing practices
and restorative poses. I am 70 and very flexible due to
20 yrs. of Yoga.