MRS Fitness Yoga Mat - Eco Friendly, Nonslip for Hot Yoga; Travels Easily in Your Yoga Bag; Comes with Yoga Mat Strap Carrier; Best, Thick, Organic Mat for Exercise, Pilates and Yoga;
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Weight||2.6 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- REVERSIBLE! Textured mat on both sides prevents slipping, reducing injuries and allowing you to focus on your form
- Double layer thick 6mm mat provides extra cushion and support making your workout more comfortable
- Eco-friendly mat is recyclable and biodegradable so you are helping the environment and making a green choice with each purchase
- Superior wear and longevity with lifetime guarantee so you won't need to buy another mat
- Longer than the standard yoga mat. Measures 24 x 72 inches
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Do You Have These Three Problems in Your Yoga Sessions?
Are You Slipping and Sliding all Over Your Mat?
MRS Fitness mats are textured and help decrease the amount of sliding you experience. This makes it easier to focus on your form and prevents injuries.
Have You Developed a Rash on Your Palms from the Chemicals in Your Mat?
MRS Fitness mats are made from thermoplastic elastomer. This is a hypoallergenic, biodegradable, and toxin-free product. It is recyclable so nontoxic for the environment. It does not have phthlates which is a toxic chemical found in many mats made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
Do Your Wrists and Ankles Hurt?
MRS Fitness mats are thicker than most mats on the market. They are 6mm thick rather than the 3mm standard!
Money Back Guarantee- covers mat defects or accidental damage. You will never need to buy another!
Why MRS Fitness Mats are Your Very BEST Value....
* Money Back guarantee that even covers accidental damage!
* Textured so you won't slip and slide!
* Thicker than most mats to cushion your joints!
* Green choice of material that is recyclable and biodegradable!
* Now on sale for a limited time!
Money Back Guarantee: Any defective or accidentally damaged MRS Fitness yoga mat with a Moneyback Guarantee may be returned to MRS Fitness and it will be replaced with an identical or similar mat if the original model is no longer available. We want you to be happy with your purchase so offer this no risk guarantee!
Click the 'Add to Cart’ button in the upper right corner of your screen now to get your mat rushed out to you!
- Package Dimensions : 24 x 4.7 x 4.4 inches; 2.6 Pounds
- Date First Available : August 17, 2013
- Manufacturer : MRS Fitness ®
- ASIN : B00EMILXK2
Best Sellers Rank:
#601,115 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #65 in Gymnastics Exercise Mats
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I like about his mat: LENGTH. Longer than standard.
THICKNESS. A full dense 3/8". This is not a "cushy" mat. A "cushy" mat is great for Camel and Gate Pose, but terrible for all standing poses. This mat will uniformly smooth the surface you are practicing on and allow you to still feel grounded. To cushion the knees, use a knee pad or work on strength to always be "lifting up" instead of grounding down into those poor knee joints! If you need cushion, you don't need a thicker mat, but rather two thinner mats. You don't want to sink into your mat.
SURFACE. I washed my mat upon receipt in the shower using a low phosphate cleanser designed for cold water wash. No problems with slipping. Again, strength. Your mat is not intended to "hold" you! If you are using the mat surface in Down Dog to hold you in place, then you're missing one of the benefits of Yoga practiced correctly. Sweat is an entirely different outside factor that changes everyting and I cannot speak to. The only thing that will soak up sweat is a sponge. You don't want to practice Yoga on a sponge.
WEIGHT. Light. Really light.
PRICE. Reasonable...depending on how often and how serious you are about your Yoga.
I give four stars because it is a great mat for the money, but not quite fully "nonslip" as advertised, but in a hot yoga class, I'm not sure of many materials that would't become slippery. It's think and has a good cushion. Time will tell over how durable it is, but after about two weeks of her using it, it's holding up very well.