Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 2, 2016
Easy to follow instructions for folks that don't know yoga positions by name. Great for beginners, helps back pain and general mobility
on November 23, 2016
I am recovering from breast cancer treatment, have advanced arthritis, and really, sorry to say, a pretty frozen, sorry body. I had hopes this would work for me, because sometimes "beginner" still means you're in fair shape to begin with, and workouts too much. I went slow, still having to modify some moves, but was thoughtful in my execution. I felt better the first time out... in some pain later, but the good outweighed the pain. I'm pretty happy with this purchase.
7 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 22, 2016
It's great for anyone that's is just starting or is a little older.
on October 17, 2016
It's awesome, I'm 45 out of shape. This was slow, methotical and hard enough to see results but not too difficult. And it leads perfectly into the next series when you are ready
on October 13, 2016
I'm not just a beginner, I'm a beginner with weight issues (which in my case means mobility issues), and this was largely doable in at least some version of what he was doing. It was exactly what I was looking for: good stretching, but none of the spiritual elements that can accompany yoga. Definitely would recommend this.
5 people found this helpful
on October 11, 2016
my lower back pain nearly dissappeared after doing this consistently. great exercises for those who are not flexible.
on September 20, 2016
This is a great routine. Made me feel capable of doing yoga. I've been away from it for a while and find that some beginner routines aren't really that. These really are great modificationsite and he's right having a knowledge of how the positions feel and great form will benefit you as you go deeper into the pose. Looking forward to the rest of the series.
One person found this helpful
on September 18, 2016
Easy to follow. Short enough to get the stretches in. Very good for someone with back pain.
2 people found this helpful
on September 13, 2016
This is worth $0.99. I was expecting a little more than a 25 min tutorial. Not worth $6.
on September 10, 2016
This is a great stretch workout for those of us that are inflexible. I like the pace of this video and you don't twist yourself into a pretzel. Highly recommended.