- SAVE 10% INSTANTLY WHEN YOU ADD 2 TOWELS TO YOUR CART - DISCOUNT WILL APPLY AUTOMATICALLY Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SPECIAL PROMO: Get 10% OFF when you purchase 2 Youphoria Yoga Towels. Enter code 2TWLDEAL at checkout. Cannot be combined with other codes. Enter code 2TWLDEAL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SPECIAL PROMO: Get 15% OFF when you purchase 3 Youphoria Yoga Towels. Enter code 3TWLDEAL at checkout. Cannot be combined with other codes. Enter code 3TWLDEAL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SPECIAL PROMO: Get 20% OFF when you purchase 4 or more Youphoria Yoga Towels. Enter code 4TWLDEAL at checkout. Cannot be combined with other codes. Enter code 4TWLDEAL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SPECIAL PROMO: Get 10% OFF when you purchase 1 Youphoria Yoga Towel and 1 Youphoria Yoga Mat. Enter 1TWL1MAT at checkout. Cannot be combined with other codes. Enter code 1TWL1MAT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Yoga Towel by Youphoria (24"x72") - Yoga Mat Towel to Improve Your Grip in Hot Yoga - Perfect Bikram Yoga Towels - Microfiber - Non Slip and Skidless If Dampened
|Sale:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NON-SLIP & SKID-LESS – Pouring Sweat and Feeling like your Mat is a Slip and Slide??? Not anymore! These Bad Boys Grip Best When Wet which is perfect during those long Bikram Hot Yoga Sessions! Keeping you Grounded, Focused, and in Perfect Balance.
- EXTENDS MAT LIFE AND REDUCES RISK OF BACTERIA - Stinky Mat??? Let those Nostrils rest assured and Breathe Deep, Free of Strong Funky Odors caused by Bacteria build up on your Mat. These Machine Washable Yoga Towels add a Hygienic Layer between you and your Mat, reducing the Risk of Harmful Bacteria spreading to your Skin and Saving You Time on cleaning your Mat. How cool is that?
- SUPER ABSORBENT & QUICK DRYING – Don’t let these Towels fool you by how light they are, these puppies are Made to Absorb up to 4x it’s Weight in Water! But they’ll Quickly Air Dry in No Time!
- PERFECT SIZE - This 24" x 72" Yoga Towel is the Perfect Size for any Yoga Mat. It’s also a Great Travel Companion when you’re away! No more borrowing used Mats in a tiny Hotel Gym! Just Toss This in Your Carry-On and Enjoy Practicing in Your Hotel Room!
- WORLD CLASS SERVICE – We stand behind our Products and offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee if you are not happy with your Youphoria Product Experience...just shoot us a quick email and we’ll get you taken care of!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Doesn't matter how little effort I exert, I start sweating pretty quickly (thankfully I don't have bad BO - I swear!). Needless to say the whole Bikram/Heated Yoga thing makes it 10x worse, and as such was a TERRIBLE experience for me the first time. I went prepared with a $20 mat I purchased from a random convenience store and a small face towel, and I literally had water *streaming* off of my shirt onto my mat for most of the class. I've never seen sweat hold a constant stream... like, what the hell? NOT FAIR
My entire mat was engulfed in a puddle that was encroaching on my neighbor's space (oops), and I couldn't so much as plant my feet at 30' angle without slipping. Pretty embarrassing, and disgusting, and sad. The paper towels laughed at me, and were futile.
Sure, everyone in a class like that class sweats a good amount, but I seriously sweat more than the next 6-7 people (AT LEAST) combined. I would've liked to pretend that this all never happened, and that I could honestly swear I would never step foot in another heated class again, but I had 9 classes remaining on my deal and actually enjoyed the class otherwise. Further, is all of the 'advanced' classes were heated, and that was what I liked the most.
So, after a fair amount of amazon searching and reading, I decided on this purchase - and it is a WORLD of difference.
This mat handled the deluge of sweat from a class, and kept the mat underneath it in reasonable shape. No puddles on the mat or the floor; just some minor moisture. Further, is it never got slippery, at all. If anything my grip got better as it got wetter, somehow (though it does recommend some moisture for best results).
But seriously, I can't even fathom how this thing absorbed 95% of the sweat. I rang it out after the class, and out flooded enough water on the pavement to fill a bucket. The puddle was like the circumference of a mini-cooper. I'm not joking around when I say I sweat a lot. It was disgusting, but hey, no one knew about it but me this time! The thing had to of had around 10lbs of water in it.
Ok, so, don't mean to gross everyone out but I just wanted to emphasize how awesome a job this towel did. I fully recommend it.
Oh, and it fit my mat perfectly, and didn't move or have to get readjusted much at all. Feels nice too. Customer service is also excellent and very personal.
Though, honestly everything else could've been terrible and I still would've been super happy to not have to worry about slipping, falling, and splashing the entire class with the puddle I land in. Great product.
EDIT: So after a couple months using this product, I started to have the corners of the towel curl up on me during practice. I dealt with it for a while but it became annoying. I emailed the company asking if htey had any tips. They explained I must have the older version of the towel. They have since made a thicker towel that doesn't have that problem. They asked if I'd like a new one, completely free of charge!! Now THAT is customer service and It deserves an extra star for that! Great company and i still recommend this towel.