- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (March 27, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471749370
- ISBN-13: 978-0471749370
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,127,598 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Yoga with Weights For Dummies Paperback – December 16, 2005
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
"a good book if you want to learn how yoga and strength training can improve your fitness and wellbeing." (Women's Fitness, September 2007)
From the Back Cover
Build strength and stamina, tone and sculpt your body, improve flexibility, and feel great!
By adding light weights to your hands and ankles, you can accelerate the benefits of yoga — and begin toning your muscles right away. This breakthrough guide by two yoga experts shows you how to get started and features more than 100 photos that lead you safely through complete workouts. You'll look great — and feel great too!
Discover how to
- Outfit yourself for yoga with weights
- Breathe the yoga way
- Choose the right workout for you
- Alleviate aches and pains
- Tone specific body areas