Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: VHS Tape|Change

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on February 18, 2013
This is a very interesting concept and for most of the world and people in it, they will laugh at you for doing this, but in the end, you will win the challenge of improving your eye sight. I had been given my "upgrade" of glasses to bifocals and it was at that moment that I became determined to prevent my eyes from degenerating further, I could not see the world in the larger sense as I had done for 48 years. I came across Mier Schneider's book on CD through Sounds True, from there I wanted to "See" the exercises and I'm glad I did as I was doing some of them slightly incorrectly. So far, It has been about 6 months, I am no longer uses any glasses, I still see double vision, but I can work through it. I work doing Architectural CADD drawings and believe it or not, I do not put my glasses on anymore. I have good days and weak days, but overall, the progression of degeneration has STOPPED and my eyes are getting stronger. It does not matter how long this takes, doing it is rewarding...
on May 14, 2014
Meir Schneider has an interesting approach to
vision care. After the first time of using the
eyes exercises I immediately noticed that
my eyes felt very refreshed. My vision
has actually improved.
on October 25, 2015
With the utmost respect for Meir Schneider. These exercises have helped me with moral support if nothing else. I believe they have kept me from going totally blind by exercising and strengthening my residual sight.
on July 10, 2013
I have been following this program and notice the difference in my vision when I skip it for a few days. I will continue to use this program as I have seen it as beneficial and the relaxation is noticeable after stressing your eyes on the computer and tv. I recommend this as an alternative holistic approach for various eye issues. I had 3 eye surgeries so I will see what the results are in 3 months and hopefully write another review for this.
on April 30, 2014
Unlike other programs, this does not make my eyes hurt, and it seems to be effective; already (less than a month) I have noticed some improvement in my eyesight.
on March 29, 2016
Just what I wanted and needed. Was delighted to see it had the booklet along with the DVD, which wasn't mentioned in description.
on February 23, 2016
Incredible DVD. Everyone should have a copy and adopt the exercises and philosophy Meir has outlined. No one understands the nature of the eyes and human body as well as Meir. The study guide is included with the DVD and gives an in-depth explanation of each practice carefully and wonderfully. I have taken private lessons and the study guide is just as good as what I have learned in privately paid sessions, if not more, because there is new content and explanations I was not aware of. My eyes have been so relaxed because of what I have learned from him. Also highly recommend his book Self-healing: My life and vision. Meir is out-of-this-world the most gifted healer. The key is to believe.
on August 15, 2013
is an old friend, I've been doing it for years. It works, and is amazing in its simplicity. If one is willing to take the time the results are guaranteed. (under normal circumstances.
on May 12, 2017
This program has been a tremendous help with improving my vision without the use of glasses!
on September 3, 2004
This is a clear, well-produced video/book/eyechart set. I began using it five days ago and could see only a double image of the big E. Now after the exercises I can read the first three lines. I have worn bifocals for 40 years, and I'm now wearing my glasses only to drive. I don't see every detail clearly -- Mr. Schneider doesn't either. I do see what I need to see, and my vision has improved in a very short time. This is a gentle method which can do no harm. I wish I had explored it years ago.