YogaAccessories Pranayama Cotton Yoga Bolster
|Price:||$22.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- *** NOTE: Pranayama bolsters are smaller than traditional rectangular bolsters ***
- Personalize your bolster by adding or removing cotton batting
- 100% cotton cover is machine washable
- Provides unmatched support and stability
- Dimensions: 25" L x 3" H x 6" W
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
YogaAccessories Pranayama Cotton Yoga Bolster
The sky is the limit for this versatile pranayama bolster pillow. Place the bolster under the length of the spine to promote expansion of the lungs for deeper breathing, or place the bolster under the knees in Shavasana to deepen relaxation. Our bolsters are supportive yet firm and filled with 100% cotton batting. The zippered cotton cover is removable and machine washable. There are handles on each end for easy transport and adjusting.
Cover: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, mild detergent. Line dry.
Core: Spot clean only with mild detergent.
The sky is the limit with our pranayama cotton bolsters. Great for restorative yoga poses, simply lounging around the house with, or even to be used as a sleep aid for spinal and leg support.
Easily fine tune this bolster to your desired firmness by adding or removing cotton batting. Simply unzip the removable bolster cover to access the internal zipper.
Whether you're shopping for your favorite color bolster or looking for that perfect shade to compliment your studio, YogaAccessories has you covered with a great selection of vibrant colors and designs.
Top Customer Reviews
The "typical" yoga studio bolster is mostly 30" long. I measured them, so I made sure of that. They are also 8" wide.
This bolster is 25" long and 6" wide. As for the yoga studio ones, I can just perfectly lie down on them with my entire back and head, while my buttocks are on the floor. I am 5'10 tall. Of course, a shorter person could use a shorter bolster. Hence, for me, the primary usage I wanted to get from it does not work. But... I like it for other uses: I think it is perfect for a lighter back-arching stretch, also if a person has spinal issues and cannot use a larger one (which would cause a stronger arching). I can certainly use it to sit on one end, or on the middle, cross-legged. I also love to stand it up vertically on a sofa or any seat, and use it as a straightening back-rest. That feels very relaxing!
One other thing, or two actually, are that it has a handle on either end, and it has a zipper, so it can be taken off and washed. (I'd strongly suggest a cold wash, not hot water!)
The sewing work is definitely very sturdy and nice, too.
All in all, if you can adhere to all of the above in your intended uses, you'll do fine. I'll definitely keep it.
Just like the large rounded bolster I got for my restorative program (it's a joy to flop my whole body across it at the end of my favorite back program) this bolster is sturdy, well-made and comfortable. Oh, and a great deal! Both of them are the dark navy blue, and this little bolster is actually the exact same fabric as the large round one (YogaDirect Supportive Round Cotton Yoga Bolster, Blue) I got a few years ago. This bodes well for my new purchase as I've found the Yoga Accessories bolsters to be fantastic quality bargains!
If you get this bolster here are the things you will like:
1. Very well made item. The seams are strong. The handles are sturdy. The fabric is very durable, and yet it is somewhat soft to the touch-- it seems like a brushed duck cotton or something. Durable but comfy! The zippers are good quality and well-covered so as not to be obtrusive or scratchy during use. And for example, my large round bolster has been used, moved, toted about for three years and it looks same as new, give or take some pet hairs. Pet hair definitely sticks to the soft fabric, but it also easily removed with vacuum or other normal means.
2. Supportive. These are filled with cotton, not buckwheat, but it's firmly stuffed which I find comfortable. If you want, though, you can remove the stuffing - or some of it - to make the bolster more to your liking. Now, I've had no problem with my large bolster smooshing and losing volume, but this small one will probably be used more and it will go under my tailbone, so will more quickly show signs of stuffing deflation. If I notice undue wear I will update this review immediately. Otherwise I will just update as it seems appropriate, which could be in a year or two! :-)
3. Amazing price - especially for the quality product. There are a lot of brands out there that seem to charge a lot of money for their products not because they are necessarily engineered better, made of especially great materials or crafted by fairly paid artisans, but seemingly because they can. When I was hunting for a bolster for my back program I was appalled by how expensive many brands were and went looking for the best deal so I could afford to buy all the props I needed as soon as possible-- until I found YogaAccessories, which had items very similar for less than half the price. The other brands *may* be better, but these items fit my budget and have the added benefit that I don't have to freak out if my dog barfs on my $100 bolster!
So, these little guys are highly recommended. I've had my larger one for years and hope to have this one for years and more! I will be sure to update my review with anything of note.
Hope this helps and best of luck with YOUR yoga program! :-)