Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: YogaColors Juniors Grey Crystal Boatneck 3/4 Sleeve Longer Length Jersey Tee
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on January 24, 2013
The description said the 2x size would be 28" in length (shoulder to bottom hem). Nope.
I'm 5'11" and long waisted. I pay close attention to the length of shirts before buying. The 2x was more like 23-24 inches.

Anywho, I did give this top 4 stars because it is a very flattering shirt for layering.
on June 22, 2013
The picture shows this to be a long torso'd shirt. It isn't. It's simple and pretty, but I'd have preferred if it were as long as the picture shows. I suspect they took a huge one and pinned it in back of the form to give it such a long hip coverage effect. Over all, it's nice enough... just wish it were more like the photo.
on September 15, 2013
I had high hopes for this blouse, but was rather disappointed. I found this top to fit me a bit too large, an it just wasn't as shapely in person as it looked to be in the picture. I had to return it.
on March 8, 2013
I ordered a size larger than what I wear because I read the reviews and I knew these shirts ran small...but they are also not proportional. The sleeves are very tight and the armholes were cut too small. For a yoga shirt, I would have a hard time in down dog without ripping out the seam under the arms. I like the fabric, but next time I would order 2 sizes larger and maybe it might fit better.
on January 25, 2013
I checked the sizing information and ordered a size larger than what I needed, only this shirt fits my daughter who is a xsmall, and it is somewhat tight on her. Not happy with the size or fit, but at least someone gets to use it to some degree.
on November 16, 2013
I have a large chest so I need stretchy fabric or at least a size larger than I would normally have to wear in shirts and dresses. I also have fibromyalgia and wear sweats and yoga gear a lot. I was looking for a good quality, black longer sleeved shirt that would be comfortable as well. Past reviews let me know that it ran small so I ordered XXL when I would normally order a large or X-large. I was very excited to get this product, but when it arrived it looked like a medium or at the very least a tight, small large. Luckily I have daughters who were able to wear it. I am giving it four stars because it is a good quality for the price and it does fit nicely on a smaller breasted woman.
on January 7, 2014
It runs very small more like a Jr's size so go one or two sizes up. I bought a small its more like a Jr's extra small. So my daughter gets a new top.. Shrinks after you wash it, its tight on my daughter arms who's 5:4 and 90 pounds.. So I am not happy but she is.. I should have bought a large for myself. I am 5:4 and weigh 125. I wear a women's small... Not with this one at all...
on January 27, 2013
I bought the black shirt, in a medium (I usually wear small). I did notice that the arms are a bit snug, but it's still perfectly comfortable, so I don't really care. Also, I'm not super fond of the gem, but it's subtle enough that I don't mind anymore.

I love the fabric. It's very comfortable, nice and soft. The length is great and I'm so happy to have the kind of shirt I've been looking for! I wanted something in just this style, and it looks great with so many different outfits! It seems durable and flexible as far as what I can pair it with, so I've ordered three more in different colors! I did go back down to my normal size, though, because I think I might've made a mistake getting a medium.

Edit: Having gotten three more shirts in white, red, and navy, I'm glad I ordered small this time! It's not too tight, and the arms still feel fine, but now the shirts hug my waist a little better. I am definitely happy with the purchase! :)
on May 23, 2014
Sadly this product is going to be returned as was to small. Bought a large as my good lady wanted it to be fairly loose fitting, which is the normal size I bought other items in (she is dress size 10-12) is. However this was much to tight.

Good material, nice product and was delivered quickly but just didnt fit sadly.
on December 17, 2012
I was disappointed with this shirt upon receiving it. I read the reviews and comments about this shirt generally running small, so I bought one size larger than I usually wear. So glad I did! It's still very snug even though I went a size up.

The length was also disappointing for a shirt that is specifically advertised as "longer length". While I wouldn't call it exactly "short", I definitely wouldn't consider it longer than any other average shirt length. That was my biggest disappoint, as I was specifically looking for a nice layering shirt to go under my t-shirts.

The material and cut is nice, so I still wear the shirt. Just very disappointed by the "longer length".