- Product Dimensions: 24 x 72 x 0.2 inches ; 3.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B002FMGWQW
- Item model number: A241MATBLK14
- Average Customer Review: 144 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #70,292 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $20.25 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
YogaDirect 1/4" Deluxe Extra Thick Yoga Sticky Mat
|Price:||$20.75 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extra Thick (1/4" Thickness)
- Measures 72 " x 24" x 1/4"
- Textured, non-slip surface
- Extremely durable and Completely latex free
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Our bestselling mat, the extra thick Deluxe Classic Yoga Mat is used in studios, homes, schools, spas, gyms and health clubs all across The United States and all over the world. Made of durable foam with a high-tack surface for stickiness, our Deluxe Classic Mat is thicker than most mats for extra comfort and is the highest quality available.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I noticed that simply rolling the mat causes the front-side and back-side to come into contact. To keep the front-side clean, I like to first fold it in half.. then roll it up.. and tie it with a velcro strap that I had laying around.
However in my experience with it ,it is not sticky at all . I tried to use it several times only to get frustrated with slipping as soon as there was any perspiration minutes into my yoga session. Unfortunately I have gone back to my cheap mat for some bargain store that still gives me a better performance . I probably should return it . Or donate to my gym for someone else to try and use.
The odor of it when arrived was a pretty strong plastic smell, but I wiped it down several times throughout today with a mild cleaner, and the smell is pretty much gone.
The quality of the mat is very nice, longer than most standard mats. It's pretty thick too (1/4 inch) which will make it more comfortable when I go to a studio for a class.
Was also very pleased with how quickly I got it too. I ordered it Monday and got two days later! I am an impatient person so that was a plus for me!
Overall I am happy with the quality of this product for the price!
I attached a picture below. Pardon our awesome old-school carpet ;)