Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
YogaDirect 1/4" Deluxe Extra Thick Yoga Sticky Mat
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extra Thick (1/4" Thickness)
- Measures 72 " x 24" x 1/4"
- Textured, non-slip surface
- Extremely durable and Completely latex free
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Our bestselling mat, the extra thick Deluxe Classic Yoga Mat is used in studios, homes, schools, spas, gyms and health clubs all across The United States and all over the world. Made of durable foam with a high-tack surface for stickiness, our Deluxe Classic Mat is thicker than most mats for extra comfort and is the highest quality available.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I attached a picture below. Pardon our awesome old-school carpet ;)
There is not any extra shipping fees so if you order one it will not cost you extra!!! It is the perfect gift for any yogi. When you open it it does not smell like other mats do. The color choices are immense. This is a great mat and most mats are inferior to this one!
Grip, on the other hand is a major one. The first few uses of the mat, I rarely slipped, but after the 5th or 6th use I've noticed my ability to slip more and more, though not dramatically, it is noticeable.
Like I said, for this price, you get what you paid for. If you are beginner, it suits you well. If you are advanced, I'd recommend a more expensive, quality made mat.
- It's not as slippery as other mats.
- Good for use on carpet or on top of another mat.
- The purple mat is the same color as the image.
- Even though the mat claims to be "extra thick", it still compresses to be quite thin, and it's painful to use on hard floors - the cheap mats at my university provide more padding.
- It was very stinky out of the packaging. I tried letting it air out for over a week (both outside and inside in another room), but that didn't help. I ended up soaking it with a little dish soap in the tub. I don't recommend doing this because it took forever to get the soap to completely rinse from the mat, though this method got rid of the plastic stench.