Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,474 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,841 reviews
on May 10, 2017
Strong taste but it curbs my appetite! I drink about 4 bags a day. I let them steep in 1 liter of hot water & refrigerate it overnight. I drink it throughout the day but has specifically helped with my crazy cravings in the evening when I want to eat everything imaginable.
22 comments| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I was recently diagnosed with cancer and the type I have affects my hormones and caused my weight to actually increase. My mother told me about a report she read on dandelion root tea and it's healing effects for cancer patients so I picked up a box of this at the grocery store. I've been drinking it for about a month now, 2 to 5 cups a day (no sugar) and I can see my symptoms improving. It also helped with the weight issue. I've dropped 16 pounds since I started drinking it. Getting the product from subscribe and save costs me about half of what the grocery store charges. I plan on drinking this very tea for the rest of my life. Definitely helps your body.
on March 11, 2017
No complaints here. Has a good taste, inspires the whole yoga/meditation aspect.
on March 31, 2017
I wish it had more caffeine but the taste is amazing.
on August 28, 2017
Love this tea! I can't find this particular tea in my stores where in live. They use to carry it. The carry other kinds of Yogi, but not this one.
on September 20, 2017
I really like this stuff, I don't even have to add sugar or honey to it. It is perfect for fall season, and offers a great afternoon pick me up.
on August 29, 2016
Pretty good if you like Apple. A little too strong for my liking.
on March 1, 2017
Pretty good taste but i dont get very much apple taste, not overly strong. Doesn't feel over caffeinated which i like.
on August 30, 2017
Not a fan of the strong apple taste...but it is marketed as caramel apple so I guess that's my fault! If you like apple/apple cider, you'll probably like this.
on March 27, 2017
This is our favorite tea, nice smooth spicy flavor, and also a good detox tea